Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < mmhorselover4 is looking for friends

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• mmhorselover4
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-24 04:12:59 — Link

Hey everyone my name is mmhorselover4 but feel free to call me horse:)

I just joined the cite today and I'm so excited.

A few things about me are....

1. I LOVE horses(and anything related to them i.e zebras,donkeys,mules,unicorns,flying unicorns,pegasi,zedonks,zorses)  like no one else
  2. I also LOVE music
  3. I LOVE dogs
  4. My favorite colors.... YELLOW(any kind),BLUE(any kind), LIME GREEN, MINT GREEN, and LAVENDER
  5. I also love to write read  books
  6. I love art too

I Love horses like no one else...without them I wouldn't be her walking this amazing beautiful world.

• Galerane
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-24 18:18:01 — Link

Welcome to the game, Horse.  Glad you found the site.  Everyone is really friendly and very helpful.  Please feel free to ask questions if you need help.

• mmhorselover4
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-24 22:23:40 — Link

Thank You Galerane

I Love horses like no one else...without them I wouldn't be her walking this amazing beautiful world.

• peoplepiez
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-05 06:26:12 — Link

Hi horse can i be your friend

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

• Aspyn
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-06 19:40:53 — Link

Hi Horse! If you would like some help, drop me a pm. If you would like an extra creature do the same! I have plenty I need to give away. :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla