Boards < General < General Chat < Active Players? (plus poll)

Boards

Poll: Active?

-Yes, I am here often

24 votes / 63%
-Not really..just on for daily quests and throwing my pets in arena then *poof*

5 votes / 13%
-Nah, but I do notice when I get messages due to me checking the notification boxes, so I do check here for that.

0 votes / 0%
-If I remember to come on I will...

0 votes / 0%
-Oops, too much IRL work, I keep forgetting about here! D=

0 votes / 0%
-I'm sort of here, just lurking silently about.

8 votes / 21%
-I think there is a chance I'm leaving soon.. (awww....we'll miss you)

1 votes / 3%
« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-21 08:47:07 — Link

Just want to know who here is still active or no, thats all, give a shout on here if you still are. =)

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Genjar
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-21 10:01:08 — Link

gone

got tired of seeing the same player hold everything in tactics

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-21 10:04:03 — Link

Awwww, Genjar, have you tried speaking to them? I'm trying to make my way there slowly, see if you guys can follow behind me, I'm gonna see if I can clean up the middle so you guys could possibly come on in, will that help?

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Galerane
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-21 13:14:19 — Link

I'm here, haven't gone into tactics...too much fun working with genetics.  :)

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-21 16:01:24 — Link

Re: Genjar

Well... Looks like I won that bet, though winning by default is hollow.

I think I'm almost ready to give up battling myself. Even if by some fluke I manage to roll perfectly and win, someone will just displace my squads before I get anything out of it. The past six weeks have been nothing but an exercise in pointlessness. 

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-21 16:04:05 — Link

@Zaltys

too bad energy can't come back fast enough...I mean, I was thinking as said, I could clean up the area around the portal and I'll try to defend the ones who haven't got the symurghs from the portal yet as long as possible...

..note to others, this is for people who haven't got symurghs yet...I'm willing to pitch in a hand and help...just...try not to displace my squad or I can't clean up the middle...but it's Zedh there right now, he should be somewhat easy, I think...

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-21 17:42:43 — Link

@Zaltys I hope that isn't me. I know I've fought you a few times.. Message me and maybe I can help you build a good squad?

I'm usually very active. Like I'm on everyday.. Out of all the sites I'm on I'm most active here.

But this week has been crazy because it's finals week at my college and last week I had surgery... so These two weeks I haven't been active.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-21 17:54:32 — Link

@Nightingale

you alright?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-22 03:30:50 — Link

Yeah, it was just some really bad wisdom teeth that took their sweet time healing. And this week I'm just swamped with work before I leave for my TKD Tournament. Ack!

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-22 03:43:42 — Link

@nightingale

oh that, I know, can you still Taekwondo like that???

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-22 06:30:49 — Link

Yeah, it's been about two weeks. I'm not sparring this weekend. Just forms and managing/supporting my team :)

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-22 07:26:03 — Link

@Nightingale
Not that I recall. I haven't kept track of who's attacking me, but I think it's usually Aelisk. 

I'm more annoyed at my constant bad rolls. Just one failure after an another, week after week. Even if I manage to win one battle, I'll completely botch the defense roll and ensure that I'll lose the position before I get anything out of it.

• yugiandatem
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-22 18:29:35 — Link

I'm here too, I try to come on everyday except the weekends when I don't have access to a computer. I really like this game.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-22 19:38:31 — Link

@ Zaltys. It's so hard to build awesome squads. I'm always trying improve mine. Hence the breeding project I have with Charix and NightBanewolf for War Unicorns :D Let me know if you want one. It would be good to help people. I was TERRIBLE at tactics at first. I was geting so beat up.

• Zedh
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-22 20:25:21 — Link

I'm sort of here, just lurking silently about. :) 

AT THE MOMENT at least. Got very little time lately...

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla