Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < boop!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• gunslinger
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-16 11:22:36 — Link

Hello there! I go by a lot of names in a lot of places, but you can call me Gunner. I have been playing petsites for a really long time but I took a very long break and just recently came back to it when a friend introduced me to Flight Rising. From there it was just an addictive spiral, and I've found myself back at square one: on several sites and, most recently, Beastkeeper, after a friend told me the genetics here are very fun to play with.

I'm a fully grown human being who should spend less time on petsites and more time outside (or something), but I can't currently afford to maintain all the real animals I want to have, so petsites is the next best thing. You can find me at any number of others, if only you ask. UuU  I work in the medical field, so I fall off the planet on my work days while I am accosted with phone calls, patients, and bureaucracy. I am also a writer and a gamer, which pretty much concludes my hobbies at the current time. 

I'm pretty friendly and approachable, I don't like drama or making things harder than they have to be, and I'm really glad to be here! I hope to make a few friends here as I have on other sites, so feel free to talk to me about anything that strikes your fancy.

• EverRain
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-16 15:03:00 — Link

Hi and welcome to Beastkeeper!

• Drizzle.
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-19 03:59:27 — Link

Welcome to BK!!
If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a message!

Ask Me Anything 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla