Boards < General < Creative < Seelenblut's Custom Skins

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-11 20:24:04 — Link

Finished my first skin [Hope no one else has this idea bevor]

would be glad of some feedback and critique. If I found rainbow jar I'll make the skin free to use, also planning some other skins (cockatrice or maybe Roc) but this will take some time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

- Valar morghulis -

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-12 03:25:22 — Link

I love it! But the cockatrice doesn't make it very flattering... Roc I personally prefer.

Myrtlecedar305 <3

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-12 16:55:56 — Link

The same skin for Roc?  I'll try.

Also plan to do a phoenix-like skin for Roc.

- Valar morghulis -

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-12 20:32:35 — Link

Space-Roc:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

- Valar morghulis -

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-15 03:58:48 — Link

I love it! So irridescent! Make the stars stick out a wee bit more if you can. Maybe that's just a personal preference.

Very very awesome though. You should do the whole set!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-15 15:45:42 — Link

thanks! :3

The Space-Cockatrice is already acceptet. I'll change the Roc a little, not completely happy with this version.

I could make the stars brighter, but I had the feeling it looks unnatural if I do so...

- Valar morghulis -

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-18 19:10:54 — Link

Not too bright. I agree that unnatural would not be the best look. I like the subtle but on a dim laptop screen it's a bit hard to see.

Can't wait to see more

:)

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-18 22:44:37 — Link

Yeah, when I color it I have the picture in full view. Well for the Cockatrice it is to late anyway. I may change the Roc a little, so the  stars will be more visible.

Don't know which pet skin is the hardest to color, but so far I think it's the Cockatrice :D

- Valar morghulis -

• Malyhe
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-19 19:47:52 — Link

Oh gosh >w< I love both of them. The colors and stars are lovely ='D

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 19:16:18 — Link

It is very difficult to do the same skin for all pet species D:

I have also some other ideas in my mind, but at the moment not many time :/

A special Unicorn skin, and a skin for Cockatrice. I also want to do a dragon skin, but have no idea for this at the moment. I should do the others first :D

- Valar morghulis -

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 21:21:30 — Link

Finally :D

New version of the Roc (added some stars and tried to make it a little brighter)

And also finished the unicorn  Skin. It took me some hours and I am not sure about some things. First the mane, have two skins with different mane, one bright nearly white and the onther one blue and purple. What do you guys mean fits better?

Also need feedback about the stars and the brightness. I have the feeling its nearly too bright and I drew too many stars. But I'm not sure, I also like this, its makes it more shiny :3

- Valar morghulis -

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-30 01:08:25 — Link

I LOVE the second unicorn with the darker Mane. I think if you had the white mane you should change the color of the horn (if you change the color of the horn I'd also change the color of the hooves). Or even put a little sparkle at the tip.

And I LOVE the roc also!

Will these be public use? I'd love to use the unicorn skin. If they aren't public, and you make them private- I'd be willing to pay you for use of it.

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-30 15:09:49 — Link

they will be public, don't worry ;D

- Valar morghulis -

• MollyOKami
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-03 20:44:19 — Link

I like the cockatrice skin.

As far as the one for the unicorn, it can go either way, but here are my suggestions:

• If you keep the white mane, color the horn.
  • If you color the mane, keep the horn and hoovces white so that they contrast.

My Creatures

Creatures Up For Trade

Looking for "friends" for Pokémon X & Y and Animal Crossing: New Leaf

3DS Friend Code: 0361-7809-4176

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-03 22:52:01 — Link

Ya, if mane, horn and hooves are white it looks kinda boring. I really reflect about the two versions some time, but I did not want to change them, because I'm happy with these.

Today I send the second version of the Roc and the Unicorn with the dark mane in, hope they both will accepted :3

If someone wants the white mane I could change it a little and you can have this as private skin, but please ask befor using the other version

- Valar morghulis -

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla