Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Good Day!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SkieNight
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-11 01:36:46 — Link

Well, hello there. I'm SkieNight, a young girl who just so happened to stumble over this amazing site. If you can't tell, I'm very, very new. Like oh, I just found this site today, new. I guess I can be a little awkward.... not that you couldn't tell or anything... but I would hope that I am a pleasent person to talk too. 

Lets see... about me... um... Well I love to write, I hope that I can become an author one day, though I am also quite interested in science as well (leaning towards marine biology). I adore horses, I don't have the luxury of owning any, but I can hope! I ride English if any of you are wondering. I also love cats, I have one of my own. I am a long time roleplayer, been rping for almost 3 and a half years, so if you want a one on one feel free to ask me. I'm up for almost anything, with in reason and rules or corse..

Anyways, that was a little about me. I'm always willing to just talk. I love talking.... so yeah, hope you all have a nice day, and a good time at Beast Keeper.

~SkieNIght

• EverRain
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-11 04:51:40 — Link

Welcome to BeastKeeper! 

BTW, I love your avatar.:P

• SkieNight
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-11 08:15:16 — Link

Oh thank you for the warm welcome. And thank you, I do love this avatar. ^.^

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper