Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Food Please!!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Alesse
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-09 09:07:31 — Link

I need food and lots of it. I seem to always be running low even with the golems, so if anyone is willing to spare some food and give me some, I would really really appreciate it. I spend far too much on food lately and I don't seem to be selling pets fast enough.

So please, post here if you are willing to give me food. I will pay of course!

• yugiandatem
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-14 20:21:55 — Link

I have my own rabbit meat golem and plenty of pork, wheat, soybeans and wheat. They're all at least in the 100s, how much do you need?

• djunamoon542
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-28 06:51:55 — Link

i can give you food :)

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• playerxyz
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 23:06:56 — Link

food is available in the state store (tab "trading" > state store), 1 silver per piece, so there should be no problem to stock it if you're running out of it.

however, if you don't have enough food, the game will simply buy some for the silver you have, for exactly the same price, there seems to be no difference or adantage of buying it in the state store versus the automatic purchase

I shot the thread but I didn't shoot the TO

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla