Boards < General < Help < Old age and pet trades

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Darkheart17
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 23:37:14 — Link

Hi i just started playing and was wondering two things. First thing when is a pet considered old age. And second can you advertise in the pet sales board pets you have up for auction in pet trades thanks to those who can help out :) oh and one more thing is it possible to change your username i really messed mine up lol

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-09 06:20:26 — Link

The pets here are 'immortal', they don't have old age, and they especially don't die.

and yes, you can advertise by posting in the sales forum, just include a link to the pet you have up for sales in the auctions.

i changed my username before, so yes you can. Along the bottom of this website there is a 'Contact us' link, click  it, and then send in an email requesting an email change and the admins will contact you on your email, so be sure to keep that open. They will send you an email for confirmation, you confirm your username change and then wait, but you'd have to log out though. Then they will send you an email saying your username been changed, all you got to do next is to log in with your new username.

hope this helps :)

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Darkheart17
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-09 18:02:25 — Link

Yes it did thank you :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla