Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Newbie Me!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Aspyn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-07 23:32:14 — Link

Hey y'all!

I'm Aspyn! I just joining up here and already have 1 unicorn, 3 pumas, and 1 roc. But sadly I'm a little stuck on what to do next. I am only one day "old" on this site and would be extremely grateful to anyone who would be willing to share a little knowledge or wisdom or possibly tell me what I should do next! 

Thank yall very much!

~Aspyn

• Arith
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-07 23:35:04 — Link

Hi Aspyn, I am new here as well, and just wanted to say hi. So far it seems like there aren't many people checking the forums. But generally I just sit around and wait for my pets to be able to adventure again. Excepts for one which I wait for battles that are about his level to do.

Hi looking to design some arts, and make some friends to help me get back into the site.

• Aspyn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-07 23:49:45 — Link

Oh cool! It's nice to find someone in a similar state of semi confusion! Haha! And okie dokie! My 2 females are pregnate and I cant wait to see their young!!! :)

• Arith
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 00:24:36 — Link

That is always exciting.. the babies look so cute...  ((has 2 babies from breeding my first 2 females)) I'm waiting for mine to grow up.

Basically, I went thought the site and read almost everything, and came up with some mini goals which I think may take a little bit, but I am still hoping to finish those goals anyways.

Hi looking to design some arts, and make some friends to help me get back into the site.

• Aspyn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 00:43:56 — Link

So do you like trade pets or give them? Or do you always have to buy them?

• Arith
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 00:51:23 — Link

Well, there is a pound, that is a way to get pets... taming pets as well.... Um, someone here PMed me to help. thye may PM you as well, but they gave me a couple of pets, and I bought a couple. So... its a mixture

• Aspyn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 01:02:11 — Link

Okay! I went to the pound and found a beautiful striped purple lady dragon!!! :D

• Aspyn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 01:14:05 — Link

So to level up you have to "explore"?

• Arith
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 02:38:50 — Link

Nice. and yes, explore, and battle if they have  any battles up at that point

• Aspyn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 03:16:06 — Link

Okie dokie!  Thank you!

• Arith
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 05:06:16 — Link

no problem, feel free to shoot me a pm if you ever want to chat.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 05:37:15 — Link

Oh no...not another similar username, LOL

yesterday it was a pain trying not to send the wrong note to Arith as I was talking to Arella at the same time, and now I gotta worry about Aspyn XD

...I am the friendly greeter in this part of neighborhood...and I normally gift things to new users...under the condition they will try and stick around longer

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Aspyn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 06:03:36 — Link

Hi! Nice to meet you! :) I'm Aspyn! (Obviously...) haha!  I plan on sticking around! 

Little about me:

I play horse.com and chickensmoothie.com under the same username. I'm generally pretty friendly and easy to get along with. 

I am super new & would like to know any information you are willing to share. :)

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 20:05:13 — Link

Aspyn, would you like a pet gift?

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Aspyn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 23:52:03 — Link

I love him!!! And he's a grade one!!! :D thank you so much. And can you help me decide which pets I should attempt to sell? That would be awesome!

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla