Boards < General < Creative < Chibi Dragon - Finished - please comment?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Arith
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-07 04:27:09 — Link

So, I had a great idea of a little dragon that I wanted to design, and I decided I wouldn't start making it until I got a rainbow jar thing. Well, someone sold one to me for pretty cheap, and so now I am designing.

This little guy is a mix between a chibi, dragon, and a leopard gecko (my favorite lizzard of all time.)

Dragon because it has tiny wings, leopard gecko is mainly seen in the tail and coloration, and well... it is chibi.

So, Any suggestions, and comments would be appreciated... the little blue things are supposed to be like litte gems, and I might just keep those off of him.

Decided on no Gems, and this is my finished little guy, waiting for aproval, and hopefully someone to comment on him. :)

Hi looking to design some arts, and make some friends to help me get back into the site.

• Malyhe
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-07 19:56:05 — Link

Aw, he's really adorable :3 Your idea is pretty neat. So a little dragon with the markings and tail of a leopard gecko? =D

I try drawing chibi ...xP but everything I draw ends up looking somewhat dark and evil xD

• Arith
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-07 20:09:39 — Link

LOL

and yeah... I was trying to make it look like a leopard gecko as much as I could. I actually just love leopard geckos.

And Chibi seems to be all I can draw :P

Hi looking to design some arts, and make some friends to help me get back into the site.

• Malyhe
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-08 17:21:20 — Link

Leopard geckos are so adorable x3 Wanted to have one for a pet, but I think everyone in my family is freaked out about the whole reptile thing, lol

Well, at least someone can't look at your drawings and think there's something wrong with you, ahaha, since its so cute xD Happens to me a lot. *counselor in school: *stares* if there's anything you want to talk about let me know* ....Ugh xP 

• Arith
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-09 03:08:50 — Link

IDK, sometimes people may still wonder. But just because there seems to be cuteness lurking areas doesn't mean the person there is all happy and such. *Knows this because I do have issues. yet all of my art is cute-like.

And being a councelor at a school is cool I guess.... Do you enjoy that as a job?

Considered trying to do that, but I really didn't have the heart for that. *is studying to become a missionary right now*

• Malyhe
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-09 06:34:42 — Link

Good point :) My art teachers and friends have always known me for venting through art. In case you don't know what that is, pretty much the art you do is based on your emotions and it shows (for me really obviously). That's probably why when I see something chibi, I get the feeling of cute and happy =D

Oh....what? Oh, sorry x3 I should have been clearer, actually, I'm not a counselor, still just a junior in high school, haha. That was just something my counselor said to me once from looking at my drawings x). I still don't what to do with my life once I finish high school!

And yeah. I definitely takes the right kind of person to be a counselor. I might be a little too direct for it myself. What kind of missionary are you studying to be? :'D

• Arith
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-09 06:44:47 — Link

Just a general missionary. not sure where I am going to go yet, just know that I will go where people need help. My first goal is to help people, so yeah, I get the most joy when I am doing work to help people.

• Malyhe
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-09 22:02:52 — Link

Oh, that's awesome =D You're making me feel so envious right now. You love helping people so you become a missionary. Wish I had at least an idea of what I want to do, seriously, I have no clue x)

• Arith
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-10 01:40:28 — Link

I'm a struggling 3rd year sophomore in college, don't feel envious. just enjoy highschool while you're still there. ((It is soo much easier than college))

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-10 05:48:27 — Link

Aww that's adorable! Do a bearded dragon chibi ^^

I agree with Arith. Enjoy High School! Good times :) Because after college if you choose to go... (and grad school I guess) life begins!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Arith
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-10 06:31:34 — Link

I think life begins in College, or does it only get harder? I really hope it doesn't, been struggling with it a lot.

• Malyhe
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-10 14:38:50 — Link

Aw, thanks you guys ^.^ Of course I don't have an answer to your question Arith. Guess it's just what you think, and how you see it personally.

• Arith
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-10 21:41:47 — Link

Of course, especially since you are in highschool.

right now I am hoping to get off work tonight because I just don't have the energy for it. If I can't, then I'll just have to find some extra energy from like thin air or something.

• Arith
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-26 08:05:49 — Link

So.... finally got a break, and I need help.... what should my next design be?

• cornihorse
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-28 15:55:58 — Link

you should make a chibi european green lizard. 

btw, im still in middleschool, so how hard is highschool?

I'm not like normal girls.........I'm not even a girl...........I'M A HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP woodie u were awesome and i will miss u

Other games I can be found on!

Horse Reality - Horsayay

Noble Horse - Sxauti

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla