Boards < General < Creative < Shar's Custom Skins

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Malyhe
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-04 21:19:14 — Link

Shar's Custom Skins

Hey everyone ^.^

I'm Shar and I've just recently joined. If you'd like to know a little more about me, you can take a look at my introduction topic on the Intro Board =D 

Anyways, I tried doing a custom skin just yesterday and would like to hear what some of you think of it. If I do more in the future, I'll probably be using this thread for feedback on those as well.

• Malyhe
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-04 21:22:23 — Link

The overall idea or theme I was thinking of while doing this was an aurora. 

Here it is:

I'm wondering though, see the brown parts on the wings and some of the blue markings? Do you guys think it would be better for me to smooth them out or just leave them as is? I kind of like the look it has now, but I'm not sure x) Any suggestions?

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-17 14:36:58 — Link

The Roc looks nice :3I like how the blue markings stream. They give some..windy aura

- Valar morghulis -

• Malyhe
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-18 07:53:48 — Link

Thank you :3 I have to ask,  what do you think of the puma? Some how I feel like it needs a little something but I don't know what. >w<

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-18 16:03:07 — Link

Uhmn, it looks a little ... boring. Maybe it will look better with another marking. I mean this common leopard ( or whatever. I'm not the biggest feline fan ^^') pattern is used so many times.

The mixed colors look nice, it reminds me of the 'merle'-color by dogs (most  common by Australien Sheperd)  :3

- Valar morghulis -

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-18 19:12:19 — Link

I love the roc!!! :D I want to use this but I don't have a pet worthy of it! Fantastic work!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Malyhe
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-19 19:46:34 — Link

Seelenblut

Hmm, you're right.... a different marking. Maybe I'll just make something up x) or start doodling on it~ Think I'm going to take the little fella down and try it out some more

Nightingale

Thanks so much~! Haha x) I don't think I do either. Going to be looking for or trying to breed a roc with awesome stats for that one.  

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-21 17:55:18 — Link

I'd love to see some unicorn skins. Perhaps even in this style. It would be fantastic.

• Malyhe
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-21 18:57:39 — Link

Oh, ='D I'll give it a try when I have the time. Maybe I should try doing a series with that particular style for each species.  

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-22 03:32:20 — Link

Awesome. I can't wait! :D

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla