Boards < General < News & Announcements < Competition for the Heart of the Forest: Unicorns won!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-11-04 00:40:38 — Link

The Druids Circle thanks Beastlords for help!

The disaster was close but the legendary bravery of their hooved friends have saved the day. The Geological Exploration Service sent hordes of ravaging Dragons who seem to be created specially for destruction and plunder.  Only phenomenal selflessness of the Unicorns led by Plainbeast saved this really magical place. Dragons broke the spirit of the allied forces of Unicorns and Druids who were ready to give up and leave the Heart of the Forest to be devastated for the profit of greedy humans. A bay stallion known as Plainbeast forced his way to the headquarters unit of Geological Exploration Service destroying the transport and the valuable equipment. These losses highly discouraged the geologists who weren't ready to face the opposition themselves and expected the Dragons to do all the job. This success inspired the defenders of the forest and gave them an opportunity to hurl back the attackers. Druids swear that the Sprit of Forest itself has awaken to help them win this conflict. The eyes of Plainbeast were glowing green and it was obvious that some force mightier than just luck protected him from the fire and claws of the Dragons.

712 Dragons and 775 Unicorns have participated in this confrontation.

Unicorns have won and get increased energy cap for one week!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-04 05:04:12 — Link

Yay Plainbeast! That's my boy!

Since he's a chamption now I guess I need to re-name him and get him a custom skin. :D

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-04 07:43:36 — Link

Yay Plainbeast!

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• puma56
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-04 06:34:47 — Link

• shstone
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-04 06:51:37 — Link

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-12-17 06:01:35 — Link

@Puma56- Seems Plainbeast gained some weight....

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• ponielover45
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-29 05:14:56 — Link

Lol that's funny! Can I breed my mare with plainbeast?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla