Posted at 2013-11-03 04:24:55 — Link

Hey everyone.                                                                                                                                                                                                 I'm Sharingana, but you can call me Shar, Sharin, or my real name, Mandy, pretty much whatever you like (as long as it's not rude xD). 

I just joined yesterday and figured I'd say hello ='3 What really drew me in was the feature to make custom skins. Can't wait to get started :D

So as you may have guessed drawing and all sorts of different kinds of art is a hobby of mine. I also love anime/manga, reading and writing, hiking, and running :3 I hate everything warm or hot (well, maybe not everything xD) and love the cold (a bit odd, I know xP)

Anyways, looks like an enjoyable and unique site to be on. I'm looking forward to getting know all of you~♥

*Note* As you can probably tell, I use smileys.... a lot xD. If it ever annoys you, let me know. I just use them to get across my face expression since you can't actually see me, haha.