Boards < General < News & Announcements < Competition for the Heart of the Forest

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-10-28 00:15:50 — Link

Competition for the Heart of the Forest

Written by Nightingale

The Heart of the Forest is the most prosperous area on the island. The Druids have long inhabited the area and use it as training grounds for members of their faction. They believe that a close connection with the land enhances their magic. The forest is rich in medicinal plants and the pools have a deep magic about them. Recently the Geological Exploration Service, desiring to seek out rare and valuable minerals, are making their way into the forest. They are leaving a wake of destruction behind them. The Unicorns have always been defenders of the forest, but only the most courages of them can withstand the strong dragons that the Geological Exploration Service uses to clear land and extract resources.

Who are you going to help? There are 7 days for the competitors to hire enough participant pets. If you would like to participate in this event, go to Quests tab: Druids are looking for the brave Unicorns while the Geological Services need strong Dragons.

The winning species will get a bonus: Dragons will spend less energy when entering island portals while Unicorns will get an increase of their maximum energy for one week.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-28 00:45:55 — Link

I'm so exited :D

Good luck Unicorns! I'm hoping for you! :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-28 07:02:12 — Link

Yay Nightingale!

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-31 14:39:51 — Link

I'm also rooting for the unicorns, though I doubt they'll win. 
Since strong dragons are far more common of the two: unicorns have no Lionheart-type genes..

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla