Yes

59 votes / 86%
No

10 votes / 14%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-27 08:08:17 — Link

Sometimes people come and ask me how it is I get my pets leveled up so fast, or how it is some of my pets do more better on automatic battles in the arena (hence the close win-to-lose ratio or the more win than lost in fights)

Now first off, I would like to quickly inform you that the latest pets I have been putting up has been selectively bred with genes that are better for fighting, which is one of the reasons why coming into combat to them may become a fair bit of a pain to do so. However, if you do bring a so much stronger pet to fight them then, sure, you could just win perhaps.

but alright, onto the arena tricks:

1. Never put a level one pet up for automatic fighting, regardless of GP or stats because it instantly becomes 'free XP gaining kill' to other users.

2. The first stages of your pet, as in, the moment the pet grows up, you need to take the pet up for personal training, bring the pet to the arena, find the easiest opponent and fight them till your pet's energy is done, but never let said pet do fighting by itself in the arena.

3. I recommend from level 5-15 (stop, this depends on your pet stats, if its not a strong pet, then leave the pet in arena at level 10-20) is when your pet can be left alone to fend for itself in the arena. I normally hand-train my pets to around those levels before I stop and then simply leave/throw them into the arena, they would be quite fine afterwards, better than leaving them in the arena at level one.

4. Please check the stats, not every degen pet is equals 'weak' and not every no GP pet equals weak. Check your opponent before you start fighting them.

5. Check if you are winning or losing, if you are losing, stop, switch to a different pet to fight, i have seen people just 'gun it' and spam the fighting button....your first two fights must always be done slowly, the first fight is to check if winning is possible, the second try is to make sure it's not a lucky win, you can do a third time if you want. If you are very sure your pet can beat them, then, by all means, go ahead and spam click that fighting button.

6. Look for the gladiator pets, there are some users who put them up for fighting, such as users Charix, Peace123, Aelisk and I, these pets have the gladiator gene, they are our helpful battle-training pets, they only lose energy if they win. So we have used them to help you train, please, if you see any of them, feel free to fight them to your heart's ease, fight them as many times as you want, they are bred to have the worse genes as possible so you guys can win, hopefully.

7. Never be too gutsy, sometimes, people think their pets are the best, then they decide it's okay to take on that GP2 despite their pet are not GP, sometimes there are the rare chances where a non-GP pet can beat a GP2, but in general I recommend not to. Stay safe, fight a pet that you can beat as your loss is their gain and a waste of an energy for you, and of potential XP.

8. Know your pets, make sure you are leveling up pets you actually want to level up to max, and not just some random pets. Also it's best to have their genes researched and stats learnt.

Alright, these are the tips, and frankly I personally am on here often so I normally can take my pets to fight the moment they get energy back, so yes it's fast for me to train them, and moving fast is a bit of my thing. But if you don't have alot of time on your hands, then recommend you just do those guide tips up there, it will still work, just a bit slower for you, but if you have the gold and silvers for it, get energy drinks and major scrolls, those help too, I used them awhile back to train my pets. 

But I normally remember which pets I want to specially train and I train them by hands and make sure they win as much as possible.

hope this helps.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Charix
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-27 14:45:16 — Link

Ok, to add on to what NightbaneWolf has said...

9. When you put your pet into the arena for autobattle, remember to change the autobattle settings on the pets page. You should set the most amount of stars to the attack that is strongest, or if your pet has a special technique.. such as a dragon with Fire Strike, I will set Bite to have the most stars. 

10. You should also change your pet's diet to reflect how you want your pet to do in battle. For example, if you want your pet to do a lot of damage, you want your pet's Courage and Strength to be high. So you will put more stars to Animal Fats and Animal Proteins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original post: Also, you should mention editing the pet's diet and the "auto battle settings". :) But otherwise VERY useful guide!

Shares IP address with flatmates who might join!

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-27 14:53:27 — Link

okay, you can mention that bit though ^_^

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Charix
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-27 15:00:10 — Link

Hahaha ok! XD Done!

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-27 15:02:31 — Link

the diet is just which one you want trained the fastest I think, its like your one area of focused training.

• Charix
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-27 15:07:31 — Link

Yeah, and in time that part will reflect how well the pet does in battle... right?

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-27 15:13:20 — Link

erm...i guess in a way it does,lol

• fireofawsome
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-09 21:50:14 — Link

This was really helpful, trying to train my unicorns up to be really powerful, thanks guys!

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-18 19:21:34 — Link

you're welcome

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-09-29 06:12:36 — Link

Any hints for tactics like Hold the Line, and Theory of Chaos?  I always feel like I had a great battle- then the last round I am OWNED by Hold the Line... :/ Gets me everytime it seems. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• boodles
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-07 14:49:35 — Link

Does anyone know hoe much XP you get from winning an arena battle, I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to figure it out.... 

WIP :3

Check out a new beast idea, The Manticore in the Suggestions Forum!

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-29 00:31:09 — Link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zitdrEvtuVTHkfxFM0IZXZ3phUL1P8AY1BmAtqKw2q8/edit#gid=0 I think it was asked somewhere in the Help section before.

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• DovieCaba
  • User

Posted at 2017-04-17 23:00:17 — Link

This is an extremely helpful step-by-step guide and wonderful advice.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us! <3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla