Posted at 2013-10-25 13:47:03 — Link

Hello

First off, I would like to make myself very very clear on these things:

-I do not accept any help unless if I specifically asked for it.

-I don't need any beginner's gifts, I would prefer to go about doing so myself.

-If you send me a pet, I will return it right away and the same goes with items.

This is not me being mean, this is me wanting to accomplish everything by myself. Howsoever, I will make much of an exception if I go looking for you directly asking for a pet or an item. I will be using the item trades, island exploration and pet shops if I need anything. I really don't need any freebies, give them to someone else. I think I can manage just fine on here.

There is a chance I may not be the most serious long-term player so I do not want to get a boost kick far into this game or I'll end up sticking around like I have ended up in most other games. I'll keep things basic, thank you very much.

Do feel free to speak to me though, as pompous I probably sound. I'm not so much, just stubborn and competitive.

More so personal based information:

-I have have male-ish personality.

-I have a love for gore, slasher and twisted themes, especially in movies.

-I do listen to some classical music, but I do love metal (any variant is fine) and rock, and a teensy bit of some other genres. (My current favorite bands are Nightwish, After Forever, Edenbridge, Arch Enemy, Disturbed and Creature Feature)

-I'm female, and lesbian, and taken, sorry boys (I do not know about here but I have often been 'courted-attempted' by other males on other sites...gross much)

-I'm a diagnosed bipolar so I would like to apologize beforehand if I come off snappishly irritable and rude to anyone.

-I lack in certain proper facial expressions, I may sound really happy when I type, but I might as well be, minus the face expression at most times, hence why when I do go bipolar on something or someone in IRL,  I'm dead scary apparently, lmao

-I am apparently the best in scary people off, with the exception of a few, and my girlfriend.

-I tend to not speak alot if I can help myself, so chances are after this forum post I may become just a quiet lurker.

-I just feel to inform you guys of these facts about myself before I slip up and do something I may regret later on, and for the sake of not having to constantly explain myself.

Thank you for listening, if I had not scared you off, then, thumbs up to you, you are very brave to face off with a creepy bipolar lesbian.  :)