Boards < General < Help < Help?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• theisleofmyth
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-25 01:02:02 — Link

I tried adopting a pet from the pound but it wouldn't let me because "there isn't enough space in my stables" but that doesn't make sense because I do have room!

Does it have anything to do with the fact that I made groups in my stables? 

Please help!

Love, peace, and happiness for all!

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-25 02:30:38 — Link

Pregnant pets count as 2

Made a count of all your pets, and you have 16, with 4 that are pregnant. Means your pet limit should be showing 20/20?

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• theisleofmyth
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-25 23:43:41 — Link

OH!!! That makes sense I didn't notice that! Is there a way to get more space?

Thank you!! :)

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-26 02:27:51 — Link

Work towards building level ups to your stable asap - You can find the blueprint either in explore or in item trades for pretty cheap.... but since the materials require some hefty explore-grinding, you might as well wait until you've gotten the materials before buying the blueprint, since you might find the blueprint while looking for materials.

http://beastkeeper.com/recipes-list 
This lists all of the recipes, scroll down to Stable (Lvl 2) and you'll be able to find out what materials you need to build it.

Warehouse upgrades are also important, level it up a few times along with the Stable before going for the fancier buildings.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• theisleofmyth
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-26 04:44:36 — Link

Work towards building level ups to your stable asap - You can find the blueprint either in explore or in item trades for pretty cheap.... but since the materials require some hefty explore-grinding, you might as well wait until you've gotten the materials before buying the blueprint, since you might find the blueprint while looking for materials.

http://beastkeeper.com/recipes-list 
This lists all of the recipes, scroll down to Stable (Lvl 2) and you'll be able to find out what materials you need to build it.

Warehouse upgrades are also important, level it up a few times along with the Stable before going for the fancier buildings.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla