• hiphop1234
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-22 21:48:55 — Link

Hi

I need this fella gone...

He has no bad stats, all characheristics are green. Buy out 6000

http://beastkeeper.com/lot/1/55636/

Looking for:

Lineage,abbilities and genes NOT immportant.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• hiphop1234
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-24 19:03:55 — Link

Update:

Also selling ITEMS:

Amnesia Potion

Blueprints: Riding hall (lvl 3) and Townhall (lvl 3)

Cockatrice Magician Invite

2 climbing gear

1 Geneticist invite

Just Pm or post here with an offer :)

Looking for:

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• Snocone2
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-25 05:15:19 — Link

hey i would like to buy the dragon :D

• hiphop1234
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-25 14:21:05 — Link

Sure, just bid on the givenn link (1st post) :)

Looking for:

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla