Boards

Poll: Was this helpful?

Yes

35 votes / 69%
No

1 votes / 2%
No opinion

3 votes / 6%
Wish there was more info (please post what else you would like to know)

12 votes / 24%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Charix
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-20 06:37:24 — Link

(Images and more info coming soon)

Note: If you spot any mistakes or have any additional information, please PM me or post here. Thank you!

Every Island your pet goes to explore has a chance of having an island on it. Some give you some nice bonuses, others offer you a chance to trade items and some require you to battle a computer generated pet to receive prizes. Here's a guide to those buildings/structures.

Item Trading Buildings

MarketMarket/Travelling Shop - This shop allows you to trade a number (usually 5-9) of your items in exchange for the same number of their items.

ChancelleryChancellry - This building gives you the chance to trade one of your invites for one of theirs.

Magic Shop - This shop allows you to buy a certain item for 5000 silver coins. This item can be something as nice as mutagen or sex change scrolls or magic food.

Scriptorium - This place offers you the chance to exchange one of your own blueprints/schemes for a certain blueprint/scheme.

Buildings that offer bonuses

Genetic ResearchGenetic Researching Building - This building researches one of your exploring pet's unresearched genes. If your pet doesn't have any unresearched genes then nothing happens.

XP buildingExperience Building - This building gives your pet some free experience. 

Energy FountainEnergy Fountain - Your pet can drink from this fountain once, and gain up to 5 energy points back.

Requirement structures

Beast Temple1Beast Temples - These structures offer you the chance to battle a pet of a certain level (and usually have some level of Genetic Power). The prizes of winning one of these battles gives you a nice amount of XP for your pet, some silver and includes three of any of the following: a premium shop item (magic food/mutagen, etc), a blueprint, a scheme, an invite. However, losing this battle will knock you off the island. So make sure you gather everything on the island before you battle this boss.

Hero CultCult - These buildings give you a nice item if your pet has the right genetic power grade.

Shares IP address with flatmates who might join!

• fireofawsome
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-09 21:51:34 — Link

Don't forget the new buildings in the desert, I found a pyramid and it cursed my pet with lower experience points for an hour! There's also oasis that act like the energy fountain

• Jamara
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-10 16:40:01 — Link

But pyramid gives your pet different bonuses each time, right? My unicorn got boost to agility, then other pet got dex boost...I wonder if its random or not...

If we're speaking of desert biotop, why not add Fertility Temple (or something like that, don't remember the name), which makes your female pets pregnant, and gives you 10vermillion, and gives you 5vermillion if you  use it with a male pet.

Dancing in the dazzling light, countless feathers goes to a white place...

They become endless bond, leaving fading ache...

"Yakusoku no hane~White feathers"

• Skyie123
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-15 07:34:53 — Link

Pyramid can be a blessing(increase) or a curse(decrease) and lasts an hour but is applied to any stat.

• Inkoryl
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-15 09:05:39 — Link

there's an egg dome as well that asks you to donate genetic material. i'm pretty sure if your pet is female, then there's a chance (or maybe it's definite) that they'll become pregnant. if you donate (regardless of gender) i think you get some (10??) vermillion.

• Calyah
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-20 22:51:49 — Link

I found an egg dome that asked my female unicorn to donate genetic material. I said yes, and she became pregnant and I was given 10 vermillion.

• August_Blackwood
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-02 23:34:15 — Link

Egg dome gives 5 vermillion for a male pet I just used it with my black male cockatrice Shadow.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain. ~Vivian Greene

I recently asked a young man if he would like to undertake a particular mitzvah. His reply "It's not my cup of tea," caught me by surprise. It made me wonder if we are limited o a pre-determined direction, or if we are really capable of more.

If live was a chessboard, would you be a pawn who can only travel in one direction? Or would you be a queen, who can strike out in the direction of her choice? ~Lazer Gurkow, 12 Cups of Tea

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla