Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Stables capacity

Boards

Poll: should we?

yes

2 votes / 50%
no

2 votes / 50%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-20 00:45:15 — Link

I think you should have room for one hundred pets in stables when you start because it is really hard to get gold coins.

Myrtlecedar305 <3

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-10-20 02:04:53 — Link

I can say "no" for this one at the very start. Planning part and ability to distribute your resources wisely are very important parts of the game. Stable can be expanded without gold coins and competition up to 200 pet slots. Additional 50 slots can be eventually built if you're a successful breeder and can compete with other players at the battlefield. And only after this you can expand only for gold - this is a premium ability for top players who are able to take care of such massive numbers of pets.

Besides this, a player who doesn't have resources to build even the second level of stables is a player who won't be able to feed these 100 pets. There will be a lot more rants and frustrations when a newbie who didn't care about finances and planning will find out that all the collected pets are eating down all the silver that he is able to earn as a newbie.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla