Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Changes to "My Bid" Page/Auctions

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-18 18:27:58 — Link

So I loose track of bids, and I often forget to check "notify me if outbid".

It would be fantastic if on this page: http://beastkeeper.com/my-bids We could see when we are outbid perhaps the color of the table, or the word "outbid" could appear in red next to it. This would help me easily manage auctions.

As far as the auctions I have created: I would also like to extend an auction if no bids have been made and modify it. This would be so much quicker than re-creating the trade.

Also (i've suggested it before) it would be nice to add a pet to auctions directly from their page instead of having to go and add them from another page, on a big long list. This would be insanely helpful!!! IMPLIMENTED! :)

Thanks!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• drak
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 16:11:54 — Link

What do you mean by 'all bids on all auctions'? Don't we see them already?

I fully support the idea of having some kind of 'outbid' alerts on My Bids page (or maybe a highest bid being shown next to our bid) as well as auction editing and adding pet auctions from pet pages ideas.

Also, for me it would be very helpful if time left to auction end was shown on My Bids page too :)

I killed the thread.

• gwenfoxe
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-25 23:57:39 — Link

I completely agree with the "outbid" could appear in red" part, because I find the fact that I have to click on each one seperately to see if anyone's outbid me if I've forgotten to check the 'alert me if I've been outbid' thing. That would be insanely helpful.

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-25 19:43:26 — Link

An auto notify would be great at least.  I forget to click the "notify me" icon also

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla