Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < [W] GP3 Unicorn with Magic Horn + Looking for Dragon

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 23:35:14 — Link

Basically says it all. This is to buy. Please post here or PM me with a price, thank you!

EDIT: I was just wondering if anyone has any dragons with dominant and recessive robust scale OR dominant and recessive  napalm gland. 

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• playerxyz
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 19:43:25 — Link

which GP?

currently I have a male MH GP1 on level 50 to offer for breeding .

it's this darling here: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/96368

edit: shame on me, title says it all. indeed.

among GP3 unis, all I can offer are recessive MH in case you don't find a better fit.

I shot the thread but I didn't shoot the TO

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 01:01:45 — Link

Thank you anyways  playerxyz, if you ever breed one and you don't want it, id love it!

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• playerxyz
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 12:45:10 — Link

well there is a nice GP3 uni just placed in the trades:

- regeneration active and recessive,

- Magic Horn recessive

http://beastkeeper.com/lot/1/55002/

and another fresh one, similar case: regeneration active and recessive, plus recessive Magic Horn (and of a nice Diluted Buckskin color in addition): Ricardo http://beastkeeper.com/lot/1/55019/

(it will take time until I sell one with MH active as I am trying to breed one for longer while, so the first successful results - provided I get one finally - will for sure be not for sale, but Henry  and Ricardo can father nice MH unis if you want to try for yourself)

I shot the thread but I didn't shoot the TO

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 16:21:16 — Link

Id buy that but I'm looking for one with active magic horn + GP3. So if you get one that you don't need, I'd definetley but it from you. If you bred Henry and Ricardo together, does it produce GP3 too? If so I'd love if you tried the pair.

Tori River

• hiphop1234
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-20 14:59:34 — Link

Hi are you still looking for a dragon with dominant Nampal Gland?

If you do, i have this one: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/114713

she has no bad genes, and she's 2nd gen (http://beastkeeper.com/pedigree/114713 lineage).

~hiphop1234

Looking for:

Lineage,abbilities and genes NOT immportant.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-21 00:52:35 — Link

yes, and I will buy it from you. How much? Also, now I'm mainly looking for dominant and recessive robust scales. :)

Tori River

• hiphop1234
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-21 14:30:55 — Link

Not sure... Can you name a price?

Looking for:

Lineage,abbilities and genes NOT immportant.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla