Boards < General < Help < Anyone with free pet or vermillion?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kassey
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 16:40:44 — Link

I cannot. My pet go bye as soon as they touch onto an island. They can't fight very well. Help please? Maybe a good pet would be nice.

I am the forum lurker, I lurk in the forums for things to read and/or reply to.

• Kobra-Infinite
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 16:42:58 — Link

Join the club, me too. Though some of my pets do okay, but some of them are not too good, I'm searching the pound for a pet.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-17 18:46:17 — Link

Certain genes will help you do better exploring. Also high levelled pets, or pets with Genetic power will find more silver coins.

Training your pets, battling them, sending them on quests, crafting, and exploring will all increase their expereince. It can take time to build up a pet with experience that makes for a good explorer.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• playerxyz
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 19:47:28 — Link

plus there is a giveaway thread in this forum: http://beastkeeper.com/threads/15

asking for pets or other gifts around the entire forum could be called spamming, my advice would be to just try there. btw if you hover over a monster on an island, you can see its level. it's better to explore around higher levels monsters in the beginning until you have some better pets.

I shot the thread but I didn't shoot the TO

• Kassey
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 01:47:23 — Link

I sorry, did not see the thread.

my pets been rather disappointing, so many red when I get the pet from the pound, so they can't fight even when on island, except for my roc Qweek, he is only one that does a little bit more ok. So I'm going to catch wild pet and see how that turn out, but I cannot research them yet.

I am the forum lurker, I lurk in the forums for things to read and/or reply to.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-18 05:59:09 — Link

Good pets come in time. When you have an inn you can invite visitors that help the pets you capture become stronger or of a certain type.

But there are some very good pets in the pound. I put some good ones in earlier and hope some lucky person finds them :)

It is a slow process, but if it happened all at once the game would get boring. As much as it sucks we always need goals. As a newbie your focus is on getting a good pet base and making some money... This is a long process, and daunting as the site is still in Beta and few people have gone through it. We are always here to answer questions, and I am more than happy to send you a decent starter pet.

Researching is something I am battling with right now. It costs quite a bit of vermillion to do so and that stuff is expensive!! Hang in there okay? If you have questions we are all here to help! We were all there once!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla