Boards < Community < Groups < Ultimate War Unicorn!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-17 07:03:08 — Link

So I am in need of some genetic diversity in my project to breed the ultimate war unicorn.

The genes that contribute to the ultimate war unicorn) in my opinion:

Magic Horn, Counterstrike (Quickmind + Agile paws), Regeneration, Fragrence (and I like acute eyesight too). And later down the line GP levels as well.

Is anyone interested in this project and swapping breedings?

Thanks!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 18:53:41 — Link

You know I'd help ^3^

acute eyesight and magic horn is hard though, mine has it recessives.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-17 18:56:18 — Link

I have lots with magic horn now.. but if I breed again they will degen. I'm out of fresh blood.

• EverRain
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 22:07:14 — Link

This would be great!  I'll breed any of my unis for free for this project.:)

• S.the.Unicorn
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 11:13:40 — Link

Hmmm I'd love to pair my currently best, and also my starter, S the unicorn with a mate with good genes. C: She's in my " Beautiful War Horses" group ( I used to be part of another " War Horse" project until I went on hiatus. ) level 15 with solid horn and Counterstrike. :3  feel free to check it out. 

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-27 22:00:51 — Link

I'm collecting wild stock (primarily females) focusing on Quickmind, Fragrance, and Regeneration (Agile is easy enough to throw in due to its high power). Magic horn is a plus but not yet a priority. Since I'm putting most of my resources toward buildings, I haven't begun to breed yet - but when I start I will definitely let you know!

*~*Combat Unicorns*~*Deviant Rocs*~*Silver&Gold Cockatrices*~*

• krispy
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-20 01:38:44 — Link

hi, if you want you can use mine.

• Kilynn
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-15 03:49:22 — Link

I have been focusing on Diamond/Magic horns  and steel bones. I'd like both a Diamond horn line and Magic horn line both with steel bones and with other stats above average. So having others going the same way is very convenient.

I still have a ways to go and am trying not to use the same stud all the time so that I can take the best offspring to cross to each other.

Since I am new though I really need expansion room so I am trying to focus on getting my stable upgraded. Currently looking for the lv2 upgrade.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-05-22 17:39:59 — Link

Nightbanewolf has some fantastic studs and mares. Perhaps she may be able to give you a breeding or sell a pet? 

what do you have left for the stable upgrade? 

• Kilynn
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-27 00:08:34 — Link

have upgrade to level 2 stable within the last few days. I'll look into the breedings sales from Nightbanewolf, name looks familiar, probably have come across thir listings.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-04 14:09:59 — Link

Hi :3

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-07-07 01:26:31 — Link

How about War Unicorns with Deviant? I know NBW has been excelling in that area. :P

• Karebear
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-15 23:20:17 — Link

I'm trying to get my first lot of unicorns levelled and ready for breeding, focussing on agile paws, quickmind, fragrance and gracefulness... I'd be eager to exchange breedings and work with others when they're ready!

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-30 03:12:03 — Link

I have 2 level 3 female unicorns. I have never researched their genes yet, but I will soon. Their names are Orchid and... Lu-something. Look for them in my profile if you want.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla