Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < [W] Counterstrike, Magic Horn, Regen or Fragrence Unicorns

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-16 17:56:57 — Link

TO BUY OR BREED!

I have project going on currently and would like to generate the perfect War Unicorn. Let me know if you can assist. I have acheived all of these unicorns, and several together, but not all of them. I need new blood to avoid inbreeding (or after I inbreed I can dilute the degen).

Post or PM

Thanks

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Charix
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 06:22:26 — Link

Hahaha same here! XD I'll PM you again.

Shares IP address with flatmates who might join!

• playerxyz
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 11:42:17 — Link

I have a bunch of unis with either regen, counterstrike or fragrance and unicorns here, too (also never managened yet to breed more than 2 of them on one uni at most). if you want to combine - feel free to check them out. they are staying in the sales tab and in the tab "Uni GP1+2 standard": it contains Debby for example (GP2) with Fragrance and Svenja (GP1) with counterattack. (I don't research genes below GP3 but their behaviour in the arena gives good hints. Unis having these genes are marked in their name). Plus there are a couple o GP3 Regen unis that are standing in the sales tab and will soon be available for sale. (Careful though: there is one GP3 uni marked with [RCA] but he has only counterattack, regen is recessive. but he has researched genes as a GP3, so this error is visible. I marked him with R by accident and did not use an amnesia on him yet.)

Some further unis with Magic Horn and/or Fragrance are not for sale but accept breeding offers: check out the tab "Uni GP1-2 [MH][F][CA]" for those.

I shot the thread but I didn't shoot the TO

• drak
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 00:55:16 — Link

The closest of mine is this one:  http://beastkeeper.com/pet/118042 with double Quickmind and Regen + dominant Agile Paws (though he has somewhat long pedigree..)

Also check out this tab, there are some recessives you're looking for and a uni with double Magic Horn. I also started War Unicorn project sort of xD so if any of them would be useful for you project we can team up.

None of them are for sale but if you like any they're up for breeding (or reverse breeding for that matter).

I killed the thread.

• Witchlight
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 01:03:02 — Link

Hi, I can offer you a mount from this  male. -> http://beastkeeper.com/pet/118705

Ps. looks like a lot of people are trying to reach this goal XD

I'll soon need some new blood as well...

• playerxyz
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-18 19:39:50 — Link

indeed :-)

I guess it's mainly because there are more of them on higher GP levels in the game than of other breeds. so it's easier to get hold of them in general when you're starting the game and afterwards too - easier to get breeding offers and to keep some diversity in the bloodline.

I shot the thread but I didn't shoot the TO

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla