Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < LycaonWild - An African Wild Dog SIM

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Artex
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-15 05:49:23 — Link

Lycaonwild

"Lycaonwild is an African Wild Dog sim under construction. Become Alpha of the pack and lead your pack to victory! Breed for the more skilled dogs or breed for the most beautiful! What you choose doesn't matter, because it is up to you!"

LycaonWild is still under construction, and thus not yet open to the public, but all are warmly welcome and encouraged to join the preforum to keep up-to-date with information and to socialize. Come say hello!

If you register on the forum, I would be very appreciative and grateful if you considered taking the time to message one of the administrators (such as Ablaze), stating that "Artex" referred you - and to then make at least one single post somewhere on the boards.

Lycaonwild

Lycaonwild
es4u2g.png alt=
Thank you for the interest you've expressed in Lycaonwild; I hope to see you around the preforum.

My best,
- Artex

Lycaonwild

Dif-tor heh smusma.

• drak
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-15 10:39:13 — Link

Looks interesting :) Is it somehow related/ will be similar to Lioden?

I killed the thread.

• Artex
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-16 20:58:27 — Link

Hi, drak!

I have not personally experienced the gameplay, so I cannot verify. To my knoweledge it is not related (as in "sister site"), except for the fact that it is, too, a virtual animal game. I apologize for not being able to answer more indepth.

Have a great day!

Dif-tor heh smusma.

• StormRage
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-03 04:48:09 — Link

Do you know when it will be open to the public?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla