Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Pine Ridge Herding - SIM Now Open

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Artex
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-14 12:25:44 — Link

Liodenbanner1.png
"We are a small, country town with a proud farming tradition that goes back many generations. If you decide to stick around this little farm town, there are many great things for you to dig into! From tending to your cattle and counting your goats, or training your dogs and chasing your ducks, we just have so much to offer! Should you join us, you'll get the chance to join in our weekly competitions to show off your superior training skills. Level your dogs and herd cattle into pens, or even make some new friends in our quaint little town. Give us a chance, won't you? PRH has many different aspect; raise Flock Guardians, Herding Dogs or your own Livestock!" Lioden.com

Pine Ridge Herding is an interesting, entertaining game with an ever growing community, a healthy art circle, and a roleplay board for those interested. As of October 12th, 2013, PRH has been open to the public.
I would truly appreciate it if you considered using my ID number, #288, as your referral in the "Referred By?" slot of the registration page.
Members are permitted a maximum of two accounts.
The breeds that are currently available include... Australian Cattle Dog Australian Shepherd Beauceron Belgian Malinois Belgian Tervuren Border Collie Cardigan Welsh Corgi Dutch Shepherd German Shepherd Dog Kelpie Mudi Norwegian Buhund Old English Sheepdog Pembroke Welsh Corgi Rough Collie Rottweiler Shetland Sheepdog Smooth Collie Swedish Vallhund Welsh Sheepdog
with more exciting breeds in the future.
Flock Guardian...
Akbash Dog Anatolian Shepherd Great Pyrenees Maremma Sheepdog German Shepherd Dog Tibetan Mastiff Komondor
Sheep...
Border Leicester Hampshire Jacob Valais Blacknose
Ducks...
Indian Runner Magpie Mandarin Rouen
Cows...
Highland Holstein Jersey Texas Longhorn
Goats...
Alpine Nubian Pygmy Rove

PRH PRH- Artex Pineridgeherding.com

Dif-tor heh smusma.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-16 18:10:49 — Link

I joined. I like trying new sites :)

The art is so cute I could not resist!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• nalotel
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-22 18:53:26 — Link

Those pictures are friggin adorable! I need to go join now!

• Artex
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-10 22:38:26 — Link

Ducks have been released! Currently, Indian Runners and Rouens are available.
Cows are also on their way to Pine Ridge Herding.

Dif-tor heh smusma.

• Artex
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-17 03:20:05 — Link

New art and features have come to Mayberry! I will provide proper images shortly.

Dif-tor heh smusma.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla