Boards < General < General Chat < To everyone who is breeding with Niveus the symurgh

Boards

Poll: When I get more max level, want me to offer breeding?

Yes

5 votes / 100%
No

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-12 14:51:54 — Link

Okay, so he's a male symurgh with maxed level and interesting genes, I get that, and some of you guys been getting the lucky GP by breeding with him.

And the same goes with my symurgh 'Fertility GP breeding Pet" too where you guys get GP.

but may I please, and I cannot emphasize this enough but I do check often here and there whenever someone breeds, please check the pedigree lines because apparently some of you guys are unintentionally degen breeding with them. (And again, so you know, I do check mainly because I'd kinda like their breeding slots to me maxed out smartly, not because you accidentally did a degen, not saying that is bad just be careful guys, m'kay? Degen isn't always very good if you did it by accident especially)

just FYI If degen breeding isn't your thing....and unfortunately those two symurghs in specific, as nice as they are, I...ehhh...don't think they are quite degen materials, just saying, if you wanna degen, just ask me to degen one for you cause I normally degen to get genes I need and I do know which pets to look for and partner up...so I recommend sending me a note, and again, you guys watch the pedigree lines...

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-10-13 01:10:19 — Link

This board is not for private ads and personal breeding plans. Closing.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla