Boards < General < News & Announcements < Contest: Write your own event!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-10-09 00:19:19 — Link

Did you ever think of writing the history of the world yourself instead of being a passive spectator? Now you have a chance to do this! We invite all our players to take part in the writing contest and create a quest event. The winner will see his event become live in the game! Also the author of the winning event concept will get 50 and unique "Historian" achievement

Learn more and take part

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-09 01:17:11 — Link

This sounds like a lot of fun! Hmm. I'll have to think of something interesting! :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-09 03:06:21 — Link

Lol I will just use the idea I had attempted with the text quest(I couldn't work the text quest, lol so...yeah...)

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-13 03:48:31 — Link

This is a great idea angel! 

I'd enter but once I got to "why are they are competing" I'd lose right away. (My grammar isn't that good) :(

On the thread, I saw all of the entries so far. They are super good!!!

Is there anyway the players could vote for who's the best? Maybe we get to pick the top 3, (players who entered are allowed to vote,) and we could send our vote to you as a PM or you could figure out another way? No ONE is allowed to tell you "Vote for me!".      

That just makes the contest seem even more fun to me. (just a question/suggestion). :) 

Also I'm sure you already have planned how to decide this so far, so maybe this could just be for the future contests. :)

Edit: People keep talking about this text quests? What was it? I'm sure the contest was before I even joined, but I'm curious of what it is.

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-10-13 04:27:23 — Link

Thank you for such positive feedback :) We really like the idea of players writing the history of the world. And we hope that this time it will be more successful than it was with the text quests.

Thanks for the idea of voting. It can be handy when we have more entries where it will be impossible to choose just a few winners. But you're right, this time me and Voron_eril will judge the entries ourselves (mainly by criterias like conformity with the world, originality and interest).

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-13 10:14:58 — Link

But Angel, are you sure you don't want us to help voting so it's going to be faster and easier for you guys to choose? Aus you guys could look at what we picked out and decide if it's ok...

or...you could just tell us in detail what you are looking for in picking and we will try and meet up with the voting criteria you put up.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla