Posted at 2013-10-07 06:12:06 — Link

The idea is simple:

You're playing the ultimate video game and now, YOU'RE TRAPPED!  It's bad enough that the only way out of the game is to clear all 100 levels, but now you're told that , if you die in the game…you die in the real world! In the first day alone, it's been said that 2,000 out of the roughly 10,000 players are already gone.

As time passes, players become skeptical that these people are really dead (I mean, after all, would there REALLY be someone so sadistic as to create such a monstrosity?).  There are even guilds where the players actually murder others and justify that these people can't possibly die from a video game, so, what's the harm?

My question is this: Outside of defending your own life, would you really want to take the chance?  After all, if there is any reasonable doubt that you'd really kill an actual, living person and not just a conglomeration of ones and zeros, that would be murder, right?

I just want to see what people would think about it.  I'm not going to poll myself.  I don't want to taint the pool.  Besides, I think you could guess my choice…  I'll do it later, though.

My Creatures

Creatures Up For Trade

Looking for "friends" for Pokémon X & Y and Animal Crossing: New Leaf

3DS Friend Code: 0361-7809-4176