Boards < General < Help < How do I list

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:43:14 — Link

How do I increase my creatures energy? and how do I obtain more creatures?

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:52:45 — Link

I believe I read somewhere that 1 energy regenerates every 24 minutes.  Alternatively, you can buy an Energy Drink from the premium shop to fully restore all energy.

As for more pets, you can adopt from the pound, enter the pet trading tab and bid on the pets listed there, or attempt to catch pets from the capture wild pet tab.  Or breed for more pets, I'm not sure if there are more ways.  :p

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 20:30:07 — Link

1 energy point regenerates every 24 minutes, as Cheese said. The 10 points regenerates within 4 hours.

You can buy pets too, or adopt from an user's adoption center.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 21:51:34 — Link

Thank you! =D

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla