Boards < General < News & Announcements < Tactic Balance Update

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-10-03 12:46:06 — Link

The testing of the tactics showed that some maneuvers are a bit overpowered and allow to create unbeatable combination. To make the tactic battles more balanced, the following changes will be introduced in 3 days (October 6th):

1. Leadership gets cap of 5 points maximum.
  2. A pet can have only one elemental attack maneuver at the same time. 
  3. 100+ stats bonus adds 1 point to elemental maneuvers so they will score 4 points instead of 3.

Please update your tactic combinations. The system will update the combination with 2 elemental attacks per pet automatically in case if players won't change them manually before this update.

Tactic balance update is live. Extra elemental attacks were swapped automatically to the available basic maneuvers both in pet profiles and on the current Battlefield rolls.

• zaverxi
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-04 01:16:35 — Link

Oh my gosh THANK YOU. When your opponent rolls three acid strikes and leadership per row in a battle, it got impossible to beat without something to negate that, like theory of chaos.

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-04 01:44:30 — Link

Well, the party can't last forever. Yay for balancing.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-05 04:06:07 — Link

Haha I totally agree with you zaverxi... Aelisk, your squad is literally undefeatable. This might give everyone a chance to actually beat you. Lol

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• drak
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-08 09:43:22 — Link

I think the Tactics FAQ should also be updated then :)

I killed the thread.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-10-08 19:38:30 — Link

drak, thank you, FAQ is updated now.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla