Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello, Hello =)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:00:42 — Link

Hi, I come from felisfire and multiple other sites. xD You can call me Dragon or Youkai if you'd like. It's nice to join such a fun site.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:02:26 — Link

I love your username. Youkais are epic C:

Anyway welcome to BK and hope you like the site! Let me know if you need anything.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Zaire
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:03:41 — Link

Hey Youkai :3 Feel free to message me too, for anything. 

I promise I'm quite friendly.

fekjnjfe

Yeah its pronounced feh-kuh-jun-juh-feh. :D

• Sarcasmic.Naru
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:04:59 — Link

Welcome, Youkai! :D

Look at all my lovely minions joining up. >:D

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:11:27 — Link

@Sarcasmic.Naru: You just made my day xD >=D Soon the army will be complete of felisfire user and there cratures!

@Zaire: =D Thank you, You can message me anytime as well I don't bite much.

@Fya: Not many people know what Youaki are so in my world your seriously amazing!!!!!!! =D Best moderator ever!

~ Your local Youkai~

Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:13:34 — Link

Haha thank you c:

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Sarcasmic.Naru
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:14:31 — Link

I think I'm gonna try and hold a contest because I have no idea what I am going to do with all this currency. o.o

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:19:49 — Link

Know what you mean, I'll enter if you do. =) No problem, just speaking the truth.

~ Your local Youkai~

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:21:10 — Link

Welcome to BeastKeeper Youkai! I hope your enjoying here as much as I am so far!

I am Lumiesque, but you can call me Mie. c:

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:22:45 — Link

Nice to meet you Mie! I am enjoying it, there are a few things I'm still trying to figure out how to do though. x)

~ Your local Youkai~

• Sarcasmic.Naru
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 20:20:02 — Link

Hello my minion!

I ended up making that contest I was talking about. c: Check it out, post, win something maybe~

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/340

• CreamyCookie
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 20:58:10 — Link

Welcome! 

Homestuck.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 22:07:45 — Link

Thank you Creamy Cookie. I'll check it out as well my master. xD You could make a club to all who joined under your name.

~ Your local Youkai~

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla