Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < "Player Guides" Forum

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-10-01 07:43:07 — Link

I think it would be nice if we could add a "player guides" section to the forum. It would go under...maybe general or community.

Basically, players can make guides to doing things, like "earning silver", or "exploring", "pets", "battles", etc. However, they should definitely be approved first by mods or admins. I think this would be really helpful not just for newbies, but even older or regular players that might find some helpful tips in these guides.

I know that this isn't really an important topic, so I won't be expecting much attention, but I hope you guys like my idea, and please support! :)

Hey everyone!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-01 21:06:07 — Link

I like this. People could share breeding experiences too. :D

The suggestion board for new forum boards is here: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/378 Post there and maybe it will be added :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-10-02 15:36:39 — Link

Thanks for suggestion! It's not a problem to add such board but we need at least one thread to start with :)

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-02 21:43:46 — Link

This thought occurred to me before, think it could work, I could out them up in a way which may resemble a 'book' just to sort things out neatly So people won't take long to find if they need quick links.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-10-03 06:36:27 — Link

@Angel, maybe we could do something like a news post asking people to make player guides, and you could select to best ones to become the "official" ones? And maybe we could make it an achievement too, like the golem achievement :)

Hey everyone!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-03 19:24:08 — Link

I have been getting a lot of questions from the newbies I help about abbreviations. And many people don't seem to know the sales forums ones so I made a minature guide for them: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/3355

Would this be the kind of guide you are referring to Shadowclaw?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-10-03 19:58:36 — Link

Nightingale, thank you for our very first user-created guide :) I think it's a good start and a really useful guide for newbies.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-03 20:01:11 — Link

Thanks! I keep getting questions about what GP means and it seems like there is always confusion in the sales adn wanted ad forums. I can add more to it later of course. Those are just ones I thought would help newbies the most.

Could we perhaps have a stickied thread within the User-Created guides where users can post suggestions on what guides they would like to see? It would hellp give direction to us older players so we know what to make.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-10-03 20:41:51 — Link

This is great idea too :) We have a thread for guide suggestions here in Suggestions board but I believe it's kind of dead. I've created a sticky thread for suggestion in Player Guides board.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-03 21:24:50 — Link

Thank you! It will help us know what to write!!!

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-10-04 04:28:22 — Link

Thank you so much for this forum! In the middle of making a "earning money" guide :3

Hey everyone!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-04 18:33:20 — Link

^I can't wait for that!

Ahh I see you got a name change!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla