Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Vermillion for sale!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• hiphop1234
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-28 22:31:54 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/lot/3/51322/

9 Vermillion for sale. Buyout price 8000 :)

Looking for:

Lineage,abbilities and genes NOT immportant.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• hiphop1234
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-30 17:35:31 — Link

bump. Kinda need it gone :D

Looking for:

Lineage,abbilities and genes NOT immportant.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• mmhorselover4
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-25 04:40:03 — Link

How much for one? (I just joined yesterday do I don't have much silver)

I Love horses like no one else...without them I wouldn't be her walking this amazing beautiful world.

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-03 11:27:12 — Link

I've only got 2 grand and am trying to save up... I could buy one depending on the price... Is it possible to trade for them as well?

Dragons and Unicorns are my favorites. But I wont say no to any of the others.

My dream Unicorn is a White Appaloosa and a Black Cream aka Silver with a Diamond Horn, Acute Eyesight, Quickmind (for a male fighter) or Genealogist (for a female/male breeder), Agile Paws, Massive hooves, Steel Bones (male fighter) or Light bones (female), Steel Muscles (male) or Gracefulness (female), Regeneration, and Fragrance (Male) or Thick Skin (female).

I am very attached to my pets. I may or may not sell, so if you want one, theres no harm in asking. If I wont sell you a pet, I will allow you to breed with them.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla