Boards < General < Help < Inn: How many guests at the same time?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• playerxyz
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-28 16:55:15 — Link

How many guests can the inn here host? More than one of a certain kind, with stacking effects? (Probably not, but just asking...)

Several guests if they are different guests?

What ever the answer, could the max. nr. of simultaneous guests be mentioned somewhere in the building description?

I shot the thread but I didn't shoot the TO

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-29 01:57:02 — Link

Only 1. That one person will stay maybe 2-3 days. :)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• playerxyz
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-29 13:55:19 — Link

ah.

that's a rather small inn then... poor guest. will probably long for some companionship.

this building seems like it could use some kind of upgrade, no?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-09-29 16:23:53 — Link

playerxyz, guests are providing quite powerful bonuses. Getting at least 2 of them at the same time will be an overpower. For example, inviting Druid and Dryad at the same time will result in a large bunch of pets with increased base stats.Or if you suggest the guests of one type to stack, then inviting two Trainers will make training completely free, or two Tacticians will allow to make rerolls without spending a single energy point.

• playerxyz
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-29 19:50:57 — Link

thank you for your answer, Angel,

but still - one guest in a whole inn... it would feel creepy if I'd land in a hotel and find myself the only guest there :-)

wouldn't allowing guests of different "professions" be possible? a financier, tactician and a dragon magician for example would not interfere with each other?

i.e. profession groups or guilds of guests: military (strategist, tactician), wild pet capture professionals and, say, diplomats (financier and the like) - allowing one of such groups at the same time wouldn't change the game balance...

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-30 02:23:07 — Link

And no repeats. :D

Edit: No double invites, like two trainers for instance.

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• playerxyz
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-30 04:43:39 — Link

@Peace: could you explain? This was too short for me to understand...

edit: sure, that would be covered by the rule "no more than one guest from a profession group at one time..."

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla