Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• @thanatos_Nyx
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:58:07 — Link

I'm a newbie and so far I like this site... My name is a gloriously complicated name. The @ sign is supposed to be read as a part of the name both as at and as A. Athanatos means without death but with the @ sign it also means "At death". So I was playing with the language. As for the Nyx, Nyx is the goddess of the night so...

Since I didn't know what to talk about I may as well explain my clever clever name... And it makes me feel more clever after I accidentally sent all my pets on quests. Ooops.

My avatar is Count D from Petshop of Horrors. However... I colored the avatar in GIMP to have my character's colors so... Hopefully a little less iffy?

• Zaire
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:59:48 — Link

hehehe x3

Hi Nyx. I'll help keep you company for the few hours it takes for quests to finish ^_^

fekjnjfe

Yeah its pronounced feh-kuh-jun-juh-feh. :D

• Sarcasmic.Naru
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 18:00:39 — Link

Hello, Nyx~

Welcome to BeastKeeper! (Not that I invited you or only joined like, an hour ago myself or anything.)

And don't worry, I'm sure other people sent their pets out on quests the first day, too!

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 18:02:44 — Link

Hello Nyx!

Welcome to BeastKeeper! I hope that you continue to enjoy what this site has to offer!

I am Lumiesque, but you can call me Mie. My inbox is always open, so feel free to message me to chat about random things.

c:

• @thanatos_Nyx
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 18:04:14 — Link

Alright... I'll see if I can manage to get my regular avatar up. But so far I do like the site. 

My avatar is Count D from Petshop of Horrors. However... I colored the avatar in GIMP to have my character's colors so... Hopefully a little less iffy?

• Zaire
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 18:10:37 — Link

Don't even talk about avatars to me |D the one I use uses art from another site and I don't even know if I want to use it for here and augh xD

fekjnjfe

• @thanatos_Nyx
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 18:12:47 — Link

Well mine is from a manga called Petshop of horrors so the line art isn't mine. However I was the one who did the iffy coloring in GIMP. lol.

• Zaire
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 18:14:32 — Link

It's not bad :P

fekjnjfe

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 18:53:20 — Link

Welcome c:

Let me know if you need anything, even if you just wanna chat!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla