Posted at 2013-09-21 10:58:19 — Link

hi, my name is hiphop1234 (non,not my real name,my user name xD)

PS underlined things are the more... " important" ones :D

Well, what to say... I'm obsesed with Potatoes :) I put them in a lot of postes.. i don't know why, i guess they're just funny :P

Also, (as you can see), i also like smillies very much. I'm that kind of a person that could just talk, (err.. write ?) and talk,and talk,and talk... So yeah, very talktive xD

Why i joined this game... Well i don't have any pets,and i always wanted one :) I guess my obbsesion with <3 dragons <3 helped xD Yes,i love dragons,and therefore they will proabibly bi my main interest :D

But as all "newbies" i don't really know how to play this game,so i'll proabibly be asking a lot of questions,untill i get the hang of this game :) But i can see that it's really greate, so yeah... I'll try to make the best of it :)

Oh yeah, i'm a girl :D Forgot to tell :P

Well,thanks for reading, i hope you learned some things about me :)

I'm looking forward to meeting new people and freineds.

have a lovely day/night & best wishes,

~hiphop1234.

Looking for:

Lineage,abbilities and genes NOT immportant.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.