Boards < General < Help < Autobattle?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• hiphop1234
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-20 16:30:02 — Link

Tutorial!

You don't have to control the battle manually all the time. You can set Autobattle values and pet will use moves with the rate that you've told him. This is very useful to save the time. Even more, except accepting the challenges in this way, you can put an application for battle in Autobattle mode. In this case pet will fight with opponents until he's out of energy even you're offline. The only minus here is that you can't place a bid when using Autobattle (except private challenges when you want to fight with a specific pet).

The other nuance is that your pets can't just roam without their keeper, it's prohibited. You need special credentials from King which proves your skills as a Beastlord and guarantees that your pets will behave properly. These credentials give you a number of privileges including permission for Autobattle.

Your opponent is a female and like all females she surely likes to bite.

Task: Change Autobattle Settings to 1 Bite, 3 Blow and 5 Rush to make the best of the next fight.

So i got to this part of tutorial. What do i have to do?

Looking for:

Lineage,abbilities and genes NOT immportant.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-09-20 17:31:03 — Link

Go to your pets page, at the very bottom left corner you will see "Autobattle Settings" There will be three catergories: Bire, Blow, Rush and stars next to them. You have several stars at your disposal to use. You can click to remove them and add them elsewhere.

I hope that helped if you have other questions feel free to ask!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• hiphop1234
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-20 19:08:26 — Link

Thanks for replying, i did it :D

Now i just don't know where can i find the portal to go to islands?

Looking for:

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• drak
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-20 19:27:58 — Link

Go to 'Explore' in the top menu - that's where the portal is.

I killed the thread.

• hiphop1234
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-21 13:17:32 — Link

Ok :)

And now (yes,yes, more questions :P ):

How can i get more coins?

How can i get schemes for buildings?

Looking for:

• playerxyz
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-21 17:26:06 — Link

coins: item sales, pet sales, breeding sales, exploring, quests and your daily income from the townhall.

schemes: item trades and from exploring (you find them in chests and there's a building you can come across on islands that offers an exchange for them, so as soon you find your first and see that you don't need it that soon, don't sell it right away, the next exchange might be for a scheme that you have been searching for...)

I shot the thread but I didn't shoot the TO

• hilda
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-08 04:35:31 — Link

coins: item sales, pet sales, breeding sales, exploring, quests and your daily income from the townhall.

schemes: item trades and from exploring (you find them in chests and there's a building you can come across on islands that offers an exchange for them, so as soon you find your first and see that you don't need it that soon, don't sell it right away, the next exchange might be for a scheme that you have been searching for...)

Tutorial!

You don't have to control the battle manually all the time. You can set Autobattle values and pet will use moves with the rate that you've told him. This is very useful to save the time. Even more, except accepting the challenges in this way, you can put an application for battle in Autobattle mode. In this case pet will fight with opponents until he's out of energy even you're offline. The only minus here is that you can't place a bid when using Autobattle (except private challenges when you want to fight with a specific pet).

The other nuance is that your pets can't just roam without their keeper, it's prohibited. You need special credentials from King which proves your skills as a Beastlord and guarantees that your pets will behave properly. These credentials give you a number of privileges including permission for Autobattle.

Task: Change Autobattle Settings to 1 Bite, 3 Blow and 5 Rush to make the best of the next fight.

Tutorial!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-08 06:41:23 — Link

Hilda- I'm not exactly sure what you need help with. Please make a new post or find a more recent post rather than digging up a very old one.

If you have a question I am very happy to help. Just PM me or post a new thread and we will help you. :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• TheMorning1025
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-02 01:20:44 — Link

Nightingale (#67) wrote:

Go to your pets page, at the very bottom left corner you will see "Autobattle Settings" There will be three catergories: Bire, Blow, Rush and stars next to them. You have several stars at your disposal to use. You can click to remove them and add them elsewhere.

I cant get mine to 1 bite or 5 rush!!!

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-02 04:36:55 — Link

This one is simple enough, 

Nightingale (#67) wrote:

Pretty much means, click on your pet's name, in the My Pets page -> Then scroll down and look to the left, for the Autobattles Setting -> Click on the first star, besides Bite once, then lick on the last star besides Rush, then click save. (Click twice, when it's at one star removes that star, and you need to have a total of 9 to save.)

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• Catgirl3121
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-10 02:28:27 — Link

How do you accept a challange when i click on accept challange it doesn't do anything.

• wierdryry
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-09 07:35:20 — Link

hiphop1234 (#8489) wrote:

Tutorial!

mjfjhfhdrf

• wierdryry
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-09 07:36:30 — Link

help me complete the battlin part of the tutorial

• IvyIsAMusicGirl
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-11 22:43:24 — Link

Ok so I can"t change the autobattle settings!

I did what u guys said and it didnt work

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-11 23:32:52 — Link

Click on existing stars to make them go away. Click on empty stars to reassign.

Hope this helps.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla