Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hellur

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sarcasmic.Naru
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 16:56:02 — Link

Hey, I'm Naru!

I hail from Aywas and Felisfire, though my sister dragged me over here. (That would be Zaire, if any of you have spoken to her!)

Um, a little about me... I like to write, and I'm not really that great at socializing? OH. And I play Magic (The Gathering) if any of you are into that I'd love to talk about it. owo I only just recently started, but there's a couple of us at our school so it's okay. I think. I really hope.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:00:14 — Link

Hey there Naru! I'm fya, a brand new moderator on beastkeeper. I hope you like the site! Let me know if you need anything, even if you just want to chat. :3

I just happen to have some Magic cards over my place, but I'm not really a strong player or anything.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:00:44 — Link

Hey I know Zaire. :D Welcome to BeastKeeper, Naru! I hope you're having fun (and continue to have fun) here~! I hope to see you about more, yes?

Writing is fun. n w n Although the most writing I ever really do is roleplay haha. I've heard of Magic The Gathering but I've never played it. Or seen it. Just heard of it. xD But that's super neat. I never really got into card games. ;;;; I used to be into Pokemon but I never learned how to play. {Does that even count as a legit card game? haha}

Anyways, my name's Mars, and it's super nice to meet you! :D If you'd like to chat sometime {because I'm a talker, haha} or have any questions, feel free to message me. <3 Hope to see you around!

• Zaire
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:01:18 — Link

Hehehe.

Hi Naru :3

fekjnjfe

Yeah its pronounced feh-kuh-jun-juh-feh. :D

• Sarcasmic.Naru
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:07:56 — Link

Fya: Hello, thank you for the welcome! :3 I'll have to PM you, unless you'd like to discuss in the forums. :o

Mars; Roleplaying is one of my favorite things to do, but I've recently stopped because I have never finished (or even gotten close to) one so it's a bit disheartening. |D And yes, Pokemon does count. I originally learned with YuGiOh, so learning to play Magic was kinda easy for me.

Z; Mer.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:30:54 — Link

Why hello.

Your sister and I made a new word. Fekjnjfe pronounced feh-kuh-jun-juh-feh.

Use it or else.

Anyway, I'm Lumiesque, but you can call me Mie. I like tea and Sherlock and this game. x3

Feel free to send me a random message because I love talking and stuff.

Yes. So bye.

• Sarcasmic.Naru
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:32:48 — Link

Heheheh, why hello Mie. x3

Interesting word you guyst have there. Fekjnjfe... What exactly does it mean?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla