Boards < General < Help < Making Money

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• garnetrising
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-20 00:37:32 — Link

I just started yesterday and am wondering what all the ways are that new players can accrue money.

I know 10 per forum post, though with the forums not exactly being active I don't know how quickly that adds up. (As an aside, I was thinking of doing a forum games thread in the Off-Topic section; would any one be interested in joining?)

We get money daily from our town hall building.

Questing.

Exploring.

Trading (though less open for newbies as we don't have a lot of valuables to sell just yet).

Skinning (well, it gets you gold. And provided someone uses your skin.)

Referrals (again, gold.)

• drak
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-20 01:23:55 — Link

Also studding but probably only when you have pets with good genes or high-lvled ones.

For me, as a newbie, questing seems the most efficient. Then exploring and selling some items I find (I don't think trading is less open for newbies - there's always chance to find some less common stuff you can sell)

I'm not a big fan of forum games - they seems kind of pointless to me unless they involve actual thinking or creativity. Make sure they're not forbidden on forums though (I don't know if they fall under the 'no spamming' rule - it all depends on interpretation).

As for Gold Coins, there are even more ways to earn them (at least during Beta) - all of them explained in FAQ

I killed the thread.

• garnetrising
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-20 01:32:22 — Link

Ah, this is true. But I'm thinking more new players simply have lets pets to explore with for a chance at getting those rare items. :) Tbh, I'm not so worried about getting gold right now. In fact, any gold I get from referrals/skins, will likely be used to buy something that I can sell for silver or would be able to use on a short cut type item.

• stephofd
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-20 06:04:07 — Link

It looks to me like you've covered all the ways to earn money.

Most of my money comes from Town Hall, questing, exploring, and selling pets and items.

The items that are easiest to sell are the ones that are the most useful, rather than the rarest.  Vermillion is always easy to sell because everyone needs it.  Also, demand can change when new blueprints are released.  Since the Astrologist building was just released, I expect the blueprints and materials for that will be in higher demand for a while.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla