Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hi! Little here!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• LittleLove
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-19 05:37:29 — Link

Helloo, I'm LittleLove! My real name is Jessica, you can call me Jess, Little, or anything else you can come up with. I'm not the best with intro's, so I may just go on with random stuff about myself. I just joined today, so I don't really know my way around the site yet (Any tips would be great!) I am a girl, and am in Highschool. I have one dog, and English Setter named Lady, and a kitten named Nala. 

My goals for Beast Keeper is to have a bunch of pretty beasts :3 I don't know much about how this site works with stats, rares, colors and such, or if there are any rare colors. Again, tips are great! I love making new friends and talking, so send me a PM anytime. The only other SIM I am acitve in right now is Furrypaws, but I have played a few others.

Thats about it.. Thanks for reading!

~Little

• garnetrising
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-19 05:49:44 — Link

Ahahahahaha! Mine's Jessica too! Nice to meet you. :3 <3

• LittleLove
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-19 05:56:16 — Link

Haha, thats awesome c: Nice to meet you too! 

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-19 06:00:24 — Link

Welcome to BeastKeeper littlelove! Hope you enjoy the game! :D

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• drak
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-19 10:37:11 — Link

Hello LittleLove :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask. About rare colors or genetics in general there are very informational Help sections: List of Genes and List of Skins. Indeed, some colors or traits are less commoc than others, e.g. there seem to be only 11 white pumas in the whole Kingdom. If you're not sure how these work just ask - I'll try my best to explain.

As for tips, from what I learned so far, quests are a quite efficient source of  silver coins for a newbie, so make sure to complete them daily ;)

I played FurryPaws too! :D But that was good few years ago (back during Beta) and I'm not active anymore..

Anyway. Welcome and feel at home! ;)

I killed the thread.

• Galerane
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-23 19:28:10 — Link

Hail and Well Met, Little!  Welcome to the game!  Everyone here is friendly so please, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla