Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hail and Well Met

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• garnetrising
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-19 01:31:56 — Link

Hail and well met my felllow Beastkeepers! Call me Garnet, Garnetrising, Briah, Jessica, Hey You, whatever you like, pretty much. I got started with adoptable sites with DragCave in highschool - oh so many years ago that was. XD I've been floating around adoptable sites ever since. I'm also an avid MMO'er who suffers from alt-itis.

I live with my husband and a whole mess of animals, including three large dogs, two cats, two kittens, and two horses. I enjoy reading, writing, gaming, riding horses, relaxing with my animals, baking, photography, art, and coding - among other things. I participate in National Novel Writing Month every November and hope, one day, to be a published author.

I believe in having interesting conversations with interesting people - primarily in the form of the voices in my head. I'm also sure that there is more interesting information that I could put here but I can't think of anything right now. You can spot my easily by my excessive use of the emote: <3 .  

• drak
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-19 01:54:29 — Link

Hello Garnet :)

Pet sites may be very addicting, yes. And I hope this one lures you in as well ;)

You have so many animals! I must say I envy you a little bit ;) I especially love cats - they're so clever and mischievious!

There is also a writing board on Forums. I, myself, don't really peek in (because English is not my mother tongue and I would need a lot more focus for reading) but I saw some other users posting there about 'NaNoWriMo' although I didn't know at the time what that name meant ^^

Anyway, welcome to BeastKeeper ^^ (am I even allowed to say this if I'm still a newbie too?)

I killed the thread.

• garnetrising
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-19 02:29:05 — Link

It already has lured me in. I like that it's more than just a typical click-type adopt. I'm so intrigued by it already. :) We're more dog people in general but we took in a stray who ended up pregnant by our tom. We didn't realize it was a female until it was too late. XD Now we've got two little Poes running around, too. But they're such friendly little sweet hearts who are convinced that they're dogs. Lol.

Thanks for the heads up about the writing forum and fellow Nanos! I'm always on the lookout for more writing buddies. ^_^

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla