Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Nyahllo everyone :3

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• sevaia
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 15:03:01 — Link

Hello there! My name is Sevaia, some of you might have seen my name on a few petsites, because I join a LOT of them. I joined the game yesterday and I really like the art :3 Good job artist(s)! Furthermore, I am an aspiring artist, I enjoy coloring stuff, though I'm neither good nor bad, just trying to get the hang of it :3 I like writing, roaming the internet and meeting new people, so hello!  And I hope this site will stay as awesome as it is right now.

hello everyone! I'm here to explore this site and have some fun, up 'till now I really like it here :3 Always up for a chat, just PM :3

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 15:16:47 — Link

Angel drew all the art stuff. Isn't she talented? C: 

Well anyway hello sevaia, and welcome to the site? Hope you enjoy it so far. I'm Fya, and I'm here to help! Let me know if you need anything, even if you just wanna chat!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• sevaia
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 15:24:39 — Link

I'll just go ahead and attack you then :)

I don't really get the genetics and research thing. Is it that, if you research a gene, it generates a random one that overlays on the previous one, for the better or the worst, or is it like that the gene you research improves?

hello everyone! I'm here to explore this site and have some fun, up 'till now I really like it here :3 Always up for a chat, just PM :3

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 15:38:31 — Link

Hi Sevaia, welcome to BeastKeeper! I'm a drawer, myself. n o n Such fun~! And yis, Angel did a grand job on all the art I must say. Anyways, I hope you are (and continue to) enjoy(ing) your time here on BeastKeeper! :D

Anyways, I'm Mars! Nice to meet you~! :3 Feel free to message me if you'd like to chit-chat, or have a question or anything. <3

As for the genetics-- Researching a genetic doesn't change the genetics at all as far as I know. It just shows the Dominant and Recessive genes that your pet carries; no overlay involved. I believe all pets already have their genes when you receive them-- researching just unlocks them from being unknown to known. c:

• sevaia
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 15:44:44 — Link

Ah like that! Thanks Mars!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 16:48:56 — Link

Ah! Mars was faster! Geez, you always steal my answers and my cake ;A;

Glad it got answered anyway x)

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:34:48 — Link

Welcome to Beast Keeper! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! Angel did such a great job with the art, I agree. Gorgeous!

I draw a bit too, but nothing major or anything, just randomness. I stick to writing and photography mostly. Oh, and about me. x3

I am Lumiesque, but I go by Mie. I like tea and Sherlock and my inbox is always open.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla