Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Pound gave wrong pet

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• DemonChild
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-17 02:13:48 — Link

I went to the pound today and saw a pretty level nine gryphon, so I clicked on her to adopt, but then all of a sudden I was taken to the page of a level one unicorn. I'm positive that I clicked on the adoption link for the gryphon (after letting the page fully load, of course) and not the unicorn (this uni wasn't even on the page, others were though).

I am not sure what I can do, but I seriously do not want this unicorn... I can't reproduce the bug, seeing as I'd have to wait for days to see if it happened again and I don't have a screen shot of anything, so I understand if I'm really SOL on this one. I just thought it was extremely weird.

I'm on a Mac, OS6? (That may or may not be right on the version.)

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-09-19 15:10:29 — Link

Sorry, we can't reproduce this issue, and it was never reported before. The adopt button passes the pet ID, so even page reload and opening pound in several tabs can't cause such problem. There were thousands of pets adopted already and the adoption process always worked properly.

I'm leaving this thread in case if anyone else will encounter this issue and provide some more details. Right now this looks like an accident click, sorry.

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-23 01:01:00 — Link

Haha, this just happened to me... But I'm sure I accidentley hit the wrong pet. :P

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-16 09:54:46 — Link

I had a jump screen and I was sure I definitely clicked that gryphon...but I ended up with a unicorn male...the one sitting in my no group tab right now...not that the unicorn is bad,I'm not too complaining, but I'd still would have liked that gryphon... (This was yesterday situation, but it's not something huge for me to comment on here really since the uni isn't too shabby)

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• bread4life
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-01 15:30:21 — Link

does any know how to help me i accident click the wrong pet in the tutorial and does not let me do anyyyythinggg att all plss help me :CC

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla