Boards < General < Help < Mutagen + Tactic

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-17 02:01:15 — Link

Just wondering, after you use mutagen, and it changes a gene, shouldn't the tactic of the pet change too?

For example, I used mutagen on this pet: 

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/113718

and before that, he had fragil bones, so the tactic was sprain.

Now he has solid bones, so shouldn't the tactic change?

(Not sure where I should put this, so I put it here. This could also be a suggestion though)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-09-17 02:24:44 — Link

Sprain stands for Clumsy Paws, please check Tactics FAQ. There was another problem, the description of this maneuver in pet profile was duplicated from Fracture. I fixed it. Thanks for pointing this and sorry for the confusion.

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-17 02:30:57 — Link

Oh! That was wrong. I was wondering about that... I knew I didn't have fragile bones anymore, but didnt even realize that sprain goes to clumsy paws. (Because it didnt say that on tactic before you changed it)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla