Boards < General < General Chat < Tactic Map testing issues

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-09-15 00:19:03 — Link

Dear players,

Please remember that you're not the regular players but beta-testers.

The Tactic Map feature isn't a promo and it won't be gone, it's a regular game layer. The demo Squad Energy potions are intended to make the process of beta testing faster and easier while they are not increasing the speed of getting bonuses from the battlefield. On the contrary, it's a lot harder to defend the portal when they are so affordable. Removing them from the state store won't make the acquiring of Symurghs harder - it will make it easier because you will have to defend the portal in average only against 4 attacks even if all of the opponent squads decide to attack you.

Please pay attention to the tactics and game mechanics. We've made one test battle on the live battlefield today and found 3 maneuvers that were working incorrectly and one issue with history log. We never got any bug reports concerning the mechanics of tactic battles, and there were already more than 2 hundred battles played by users.

Our beta community is very important for us. You're the ones who play a big role in how polished and balanced the game will be when we introduce it to the wide public. Please remember this when playing.

Thank you for your help, we hope that you enjoy the game :)

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-02 06:25:39 — Link

Wide public? But isn't this website already very public? 

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-10-02 12:04:34 — Link

No, we're still on beta test as you can see from our logo, and we have no advertisement at all after inviting some beta testers through other game forums, so the public is very limited.

• playerxyz
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-02 20:16:51 — Link

in general, is there a full reset planned when the game goes live or can the players keep their accounts and pets?

I shot the thread but I didn't shoot the TO

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-10-02 21:34:33 — Link

No, we don't plan to make a wipe. All beta data will stay. 

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-02 22:09:55 — Link

Oh, but I saw people talking about beastkeeper on other areas, and also their link appears on google search so I had thought it was already very public, like the game Furry-Paws when it was still in beta (I was beta tester on there too before)

i was also wondering, do we have to migrate our accounts when this website stops being beta? 

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla