Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < "Things that made your day" thread

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 13:21:34 — Link

Just post here what made you smile! I'd looove to hear more C:

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:15:00 — Link

Aside from this site?  I'm not kissing up, I really was happy to have been directed here because anything that lets me play with mythological creatures makes me giddy.

My friend's little two year old girl and I watched the Fionna and Cake episode of Adventure Time on On Demand and my friend's little girl asked me why they colored my kitty wrong.  It took me a little while to figure it out, but apparently she thinks Fionna and Cake are me and my cat because I have a white hat with bunny ears.  I just can't stop giggling about it.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 19:32:04 — Link

@AliSha - I agree. x3 Anything related to playing with mythological creatures is amazing.

D'aww! She sounds so cute!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 20:18:54 — Link

Ahaha. She seems so cute *u*

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Blackstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 00:28:26 — Link

Today, I realized that I have like the coolest ID # - 123 LOLz.

I also made a thread that is acually important, so I am happy.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-22 00:36:29 — Link

My friend got #100 x) it made her day although she just signed up when she discovered it.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• Blackstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 15:49:58 — Link

I guess #100 would be cool as well. Although when I signed up, I really didn't care about the ID #, I was just like oooh siny.

about the site.

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 19:34:10 — Link

I would have been ecstatic to get #42, but I was 10 users late.  I'll never be the answer to life, the universe and everything.

I am quite geeky happy today because after over a year of visiting the vault every 3 days on DC Universe Online, I FINALLY got the Green Lantern Hoodie costume part on my Green Lantern-ish character that didn't have it.  Now all my characters have it except for the newest villain and another (but the second one has a Sinestro Corps hoodie, so I'm content).

I'm also happy because I got an email from my friends from Japan to let me know that I should be expecting another package soon.  They have been sending me various Super Sentai and Kamen Rider collectibles (and refusing to accept payment for them), and I'm very close to having every single toy Ranger Key from Gokaiger.   

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-22 20:08:39 — Link

Congrats Alisha! I sure wish I had such a japanese friend sending me gifts xD

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 21:08:03 — Link

I do feel incredibly spoiled because a lot of these things they send me would cost a fortune if I were to buy them online since a lot of imported toy sellers have a pretty big markup.  And they have sent me a few items that are from special events as well, so that would cost even more.

All of this started because I asked if they would send me a couple of specific items and I would pay them back (to avoid those extra costs aside item and shipping costs), but they not only won't accept payment, they send things I never even knew existed (like the Mothra plushie they sent me not too long ago).

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-22 21:10:27 — Link

Everytime I see BK I think Burger King... I read sentances like "I think BK should have...." and I insert a cheeseburger...

I don't even like burger king.. but it just makes me happy.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 21:14:55 — Link

Nightingale, that made me giggle hysterically!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-22 21:17:02 — Link

Hahahah. I swear it pops into my head everytime. The first time I saw it I was like "Why are they talking about Burger King? What is this? I want a Cheeseburger too!"

Then I was like "ohhhh... BeastKeeper = BK... dur"

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 06:07:54 — Link

O3O What made my day this week was my kitty randomly buying my hershey kisses. Not just any kind but hugs and kisses hershey kisses. They are a hug and kiss in every wrapper. I'm weird I know it, but It has a sentimental meaning. It's like getting a hug and a kiss and a yummy treat from Kitty. Not to mention Kitty doesn't randomly buy me stuff... Usually is a holiday of some sort. x) I think Kitty is trying to fatten me up so that when Kitty is off at college I won't find someone else. Weird I know but how Kitty is I wouldn't doubt it. Just like I wouldn't doubt there is a tracker in my the ring Kitty got me either. O3O It's what I get for having an age differance...... xD

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Maiingan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-13 07:03:41 — Link

I was leading my horse to the round pen to warm him up when a dad and his 2 daughters, a baby and one that looked about 2-3, asked me if my horse was safe to pet. I said of course. The little girl reached out and petted Cheer on the nose and he leaned forward and sniffed her. The dad was like "Thank you so much you just saved the day." It made me happy thinking that I made somebody else's day better.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla