Boards < General < Help < Help! I can't get my pets off of the battlefield!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 02:19:33 — Link

This group of pets is... well... stuck! I can't seem to figure out how to get them off of the battlefield!

http://beastkeeper.com/pets/12821/1

I accidentaly downgraded them to a group before I exited the battlefield and now I can't turn this group back into a squad because it says the pets are busy...

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-09-11 02:39:57 — Link

Sorry for the inconvenience. We set the group status back to squad. Could you please tell us a bit more details if possible about the conditions when this happened ? What was the state of your squad when you were able to disband it (active, moving, defending, attacking)? Did you see any errors or warnings?

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 02:55:21 — Link

Hm, I had just lost an to an opponent, so I think that means my pets were active… they all had 1 energy though from the loss. And I didn't watch the tutorial video (very silly of me) So I didn’t know about exiting the map through the button on the corner. So I didn’t click the exit button, but I just downgraded them to a group. I didn’t see any errors or anything, and I just logged out, not knowing my pets were still on the battlefield. I thought that they would automatically leave the battlefield when disbanded into a group, but they did not. Today I came back from school… and I try to put my pets into a squad. It wouldn’t let me because it said the pets were busy on the battlefield. So I went to the tactics map to see if there was some problem, but at the top it told me I should make a squad. It did scare me a little, some of those pets are pretty special to me.

So basically in short downgraded the squad to a group but I didn’t exit on the map.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-09-11 03:32:26 — Link

Thanks a lot for details! We will try to reproduce this issue and fix it. Normally the system doesn't allow to downgrade the squad if the pets are on the batllefield, but this time it didn't work for some reason.

• Witchlight
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-13 14:44:43 — Link

Hi! I have the same problem than RainbowCharizard. Yesterday I decided I wanted to change my squad without paying attention to the fact that the pets were still on the battlefield and now I can't make anything with this group of pets (http://beastkeeper.com/pets/12224/1)...

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-09-13 15:36:31 — Link

Witchlight, we upgraded your group back to squad. Please leave the battlefield and downgrade it to group then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Witchlight
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-13 17:46:54 — Link

Thank you :)

• Shizune0715
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-14 18:30:11 — Link

Strangely enough, I also had the 'stuck on battlefield' issue that both of them had but I was able to move my pets from group to group. They were still on the battlefield all throughtout.

I have no issues regarding this since the same pets are going back on the battlefield anyway but I felt I should point out that I was still able to move my pets since it might come up among other users.

Unstable internet connection for Christmas. Please pardon my delayed responses.

• Spottedtail88
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-09 19:57:17 — Link

I have the same problem. So a long time ago, probably more than a year, I forgot my password and I wasn't on for a year. and before that my squad was still on the battlefield. They're still on the battlefield and it wont let me downgrade the group because they're on the battlefield, but then when I go to the battlefield it says I have no squads... 

"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-10 10:23:59 — Link

You might be on the mirror world. Go to  the mirror world and click the leave world button.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla