Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Rants thread?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 13:20:38 — Link

What made you upset today?

Rant about anything here. I don't want to see any rant thread somewhere else than here.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:27:31 — Link

NOTE: I ddidn't swear or discus mature topics in this post just so yah know before you read.

asfkljslfjls My stupid roommates.. I didn't plan on living with her boyfriend. He's the laziest son of a bear that I've ever met and hasn't done a single chore in 7 months. He spends literally 40 minutes on the toilet every morning and WRECKS it and never cleans it.... He's messy and dirty and I've never had a conversation with him the 7 months he's been here. He's mean to my roommate (his girlfriend) but she's too tired from working and being a double major to do anything. He doesn't even work and I don't even know if he goes to school.

Anyway they stay up to 1am every night and wake up at 7:30 and they use the shower for an hour and a half every morning... the shower is next to my bedroom. They feel the need to slam their doors and the bathroom door every morning and the shower is SUPER loud and the fan is just horrendous. They yell up and down the stairs and clean their dishes late at night. They are just such a pain. The lights are always on and the heat is up so high (they keep their door shut and don't even have a heater in there so they turn up the heat.... (they can just open the door and get heat from the heater just outside the room). They never lock the door, even at night... our neighbor was robbed a month ago o.0 They sit in their room all day and can't hear the door open because they play music (dubstep, ew) so loudly). I've been home for hours before and wasn't being too quiet- and they came downstairs and were like "oh... someone's here".... What the heck?!

The guy once threw my kitten across the room because she was on the counter once! They leave meat and food out all the time! My little kitty doesn't understand boundaries yet. He didn't have to throw her while he was making dinner at 1am. He's just such a jerk. :/  He has no right to throw my cat. That is mean and cruel. I was so angry. I was shaking like mad and wanted to use my Taekwondo skills on his face.

I'm peeved today because they keep me up late and wake me up early every morning. This morning was terrible. They don't know I'm home on Thursday mornings and are so loud and I try to make my presence known. I told them to be quiet because I am trying to sleep... they just looked at me.

I have to do all the chores. My boyfriend is full time managing a restaurant and a student. I'm a double major with a job of my own and on top of that I am Vice President of our university's takewondo club. I have a lot on my plate... no one else does it and I'm sick of living in a pig sty(sp?). They keep trash in their room for ages... like empty ice cream containers... we have spiders now.. spiders are attracted to me. My legs are covered in red spots. On top of that the guy brought fleas to the apartment and gave them to my cats (he had a dog sitting job and I literally could see fleas on his coat when he got home).

I have talked to him.. he looks at me with this stupid look and goes "how so" when I ask him to stop stomping and to clean the toilet". One morning at 5:30 he was making food loudly and stomping and it woke me up. I went downstairs and asked him to be quieter because my boyfriend and I, and his girlfriend were sleeping. He looked at me and said "I don't think I can do anything to lessen that". THERE IS LOADS YOU CAN DO DANGIT! He's just so dodgy and eeek.... I hate this. I can't wait until I can leave this place in June. It's all that keeps me from not punching his smug face in....

I'm not normally an angry person or short tempered.. but he just makes me so angry... it worries me how upset I get sometimes about this. UGH. Am I wrong to be so upset? This is but a little of what he does (and in terms of chores and being clean, doesn't do).

Am I being too crazy?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:36:51 — Link

I'm cranky from lack of sleep, caused in part by the weather making me hurt worse than usual.  It doesn't help that I haven't been able to eat much in the last few days.

Also, BBC America is on the fritz here so I didn't get to watch Doctor Who this morning.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:52:42 — Link

I feel bad today, like I'm sick, but I don't think I am. Its weird. And I'm tired and I don't want to go to school. D:

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 18:49:58 — Link

Get in a better mood soon, everybody. :'(

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Sarcasmic.Naru
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:04:07 — Link

I'dunno, kinda upset that we can't hire artists on-site to make our skins.

Makes it a lot less fun for people who can't draw or anything. u_u

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:10:06 — Link

Well crud, there goes my plan.  I really can't do much with a keyboard and mouse and had hoped to ask someone else to do my custom for me. 

One more reason to keep hoping for a tablet or a laptop with a touch pad.  I can draw with a pencil or stylus, but not with a keyboard/mouse.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:18:37 — Link

My mom said she put my tablet pen in my room, but now I can't find it and I can't draw a skin. D:

• Zaire
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 20:33:55 — Link

The way people treat others with such disrespect. I doubt you'd actually say something that way in person. 

fekjnjfe

Yeah its pronounced feh-kuh-jun-juh-feh. :D

• Delira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 00:44:26 — Link

I'm sick, I am really, really sick. The majority of my day has been spent on the toilet, and no matter what position I'm in, it hurts, a goshdarned lot. If I sit, or stand, my legs hurt, if I lie on my side, my chest hurts, if I'm on my stomach, it feels like I need to puke, if I'm on my back, I have to go to the bathroom. I can barely keep water down, it hurts to talk, breathing is a chore, I can't take medicine, I don't have a fever but I feel like I do and I'm all clammy(sp?) and everybody is so loud, I can't even sleep. I've already missed so much school, now I'm missing more.

It hurt so much earlier I almost started crying, but I didn't because it hurt.

Majority rules. Therefore... we stink!

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 07:31:16 — Link

=P I woke up to my dad yelling at me, my truck was in the street stuck in the snow and if we didn't get it out there was a chance a car could have hit it cause of the slippery snow, every time I said something my brother told me to shut up or other things with shut up that were mean I was just talking to myself or asking a question, then he told me to get in a good attitude that I whined and was a word I can't say on here, so I told him to back off before I words I can't say, then my mom yelled at me cause I yelled at him. (O_O At this point I want to kill them all cause I didn't do anything T_T) Oh then suddenly everyone is in a great mood and I should be too because " They didn't mean to scream and cuss at me" In this ice age I can't get any food outside my house, I can't be with my happy person, I can't do anything but sit in my house! my tummy isn't flat, I'm actually excercising, taking weight loss pills that up your energy and random stuff, I'm eating  (It's working but it's going slow) I admit I've lost a lot of weight but I want the last 15 pounds off now! M'rawr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 00:39:52 — Link

Felisfire I will never play you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You word I can't say. First you ban my siblings. Then I ask you a question from my sister and the new word I can't say jerk who took over banned me from the site!!! How dare you! I had a premium membership for two almost three years! I spent my real money on you dunnkofs! My presents from my family were to your site. The rose colored glasses are off, you now look like a bunch of flesh rotting that's unappealing.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 18:31:36 — Link

I am sick of being sick. .__. those goddamn meds require the nerves and patience of a saint.

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• Rune
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 04:17:32 — Link

There's a big music festival I've been dying to go to for at least 3 years now. I never could because it's always somewhere in Europe and I wasn't old enough. This year is the very first time they'll be in my country AND my birthday is July 3rd. Their new theme is premiering on June 6, so I figured every other show would be after that, with the new countries coming in last. No, apparently not. I will literally be one month and two days too young to go to this amazing event I've been waiting for. I'm just so disappointed because it's not even some issue I can fix, like not enough money. Worse yet, they'll be doing my favorite theme for my country's day. They have frikkin jellyfish lights and fire cannons on the ceiling, and I'll be one month and two days too young to see it.

• Delira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-03 03:33:23 — Link

I've been depressed for at least two years now, but only started getting help last december. I have missed so much school it is not even funny. I have a 504 plan, and part of that plan says I can go down to the nurse's office just to sit down and breathe for a few minutes if I feel too stressed out, ie. during a huge panic attack where I DON'T WANT TO TALK, then go back to class when I've calmed down.

So last week, I had a major panic attack, and the day before I had gone home because the nurse heard that I was going to start cutting, so I didn't want to go home again. I wanted to stay at school, aftere I calmed down, but, barely a minute after there was stranger, (I really hate strangers,) who was like Head of Child Study Team, and next thing I know I have to go talk to him in his office, then the school social worker, and then they deem me unsafe to go to school, and I need a note from the doctor at my Intensive Outpatient saying I can go back to school.

I get that, and then, it gets LOST. My mom thinks I did it, because I'm apparently trying to avoid school? So I can't go to school on Friday. I miss the next three days with an awful stomach bug/virus/plague that's going around, and I still have, but I guess you didn't really vomit unless you show it to your parnts before you flush it, as that was the first thing on my mind as I emptied to contents of my stomach into a porcelain bowl, "Gee, I better not flush so my mom knows I'm not faking it" yeah I totally remembered that.

I go to my IOP, and start talking about the above in group process, and they all think I'm avoiding school on purpose, running away from my problems, and then just giving the same stupid advice I've heard before. The icing on the cake is when one girl tells me the exact same thing I had told her the day before, and her reply was basically "that doesn't work at all" in different words, and then she asks me why I am disregarding what they're saying, even though wouldn't take advice, and they're not even listening to me! They just keep spewing general "oh you shouldn't skip school" "school is important" "you need to try different coping skills" bull. The counselor asked what I do when I get sent home, you know what I do? I sit with my dog, staring out the window doing absolutely NOTHING, until my brothers get home from school. "See? Doesn't it sound like she's gotten used to it? Like she's just relaxing?" NO I'm not just relaxing, I don't do anything because I should be in school. I don't turn on a tv, I don't touch my laptop, I just sit with a dog that growls and barks at nearly all the cars that pass.

I really need to make it through the school day, because in less than two weeks is a special field trip, and I can perform at it, which I've been looking forward to for a year, and it's part of the reason I started singing lessons, and I can't go. The school's decided that I'm too unsafe, even though there's been no real incident, ever, so they don't want me to go at this point, and it's breaking my heart because music is my life and it's the only real reason I'm in the school chorus, (which is really more of a social thing than a music thing and it makes me want to cringe but only them and the art kids get to go,) and now, they're telling me that unless there's some big, magical improvement or they don't send me home every time I get a panic attack, I can't go.

It doesn't help that when I went to school yesterday, they thought I was too dangerous before I even got to homeroom. I have to check in with sombody in the morning, and rate my suicidal thoughts on a scale of 0-10, my urge to self harm, my depression, and how much I wish I was dead, and they decided the numbers were too high, and sent me home, immediately. No homeroom, nope, no anything. The thing is? The numbers were, well at least some of them, lower than how I usually feel, and I feel like that all the time, the only reason the feelings were lessened was because the school chorus was singing a song I actually liked for once, and even though it sounded strange with kids straining to reach notes because that's not how parts should be assigned, the piano was nice.

TL;DR: My school keeps sending me home because they think I'm dangerous, and now my iop thinks I'm trying to avoid school or something. I can't go on the one school trip I WANT to, I-I just don't know what's going on anymore.

Majority rules. Therefore... we stink!

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla