Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < drak here

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• drak
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-09 11:12:27 — Link

Hey everyone, I'm drak. I joined two days ago and been wandering around forums for some time, so I thought I could say hello as well.

I found out about BK  when looking for a pet breeding game with some nicely applied genetics and this site seems perfect! Definitely planning on staying longer although I still have to learn the ropes on here.

My first 'beast' was a unicorn and though I was a bit disappointed when he turned out plain white (and even more when I found out it's the most common colour, oh well..) he's my favourite now. At first, I wanted to breed unicorns but from what I've seen they seem to be quite popular and there's already plenty of them (judging from pet trades) so maybe spreading out some other species more would be better.

At family home I have a tabby calico cat and a dachshund. My favourite pets are fancy rats though - too bad I can't keep them because of the dog..

I don't really know what else I should write. I may not be the most talkative person but I'll gladly reply to every message. Newbie advice is wecome too! ;)

I killed the thread.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-09-14 05:14:14 — Link

Hello drak! Welcom to BK! You should breed Gryphons with me. :)

I've always wanted a Calico... They're just so pretty!

Uhm if you need any advice or have questions you can always message me. I'm usually around and I've been here for a bit ^^

Welcome to BK! :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• drak
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-15 10:03:39 — Link

Thank you for the kind welcome ^^

You really have some pretty Gryphons. The black one with cat colour genes is the rarest colouring, isn't it? Congrats on her :)

I like mammals the most but thought of breeding Gryphons too. They're half-cats afterall ;) But I don't have much luck when it comes to catching wild ones...

And thanks so much for offering me your help! For now I think I've figured out some things myself (some the hard way, e.g. that you can make each kind of golem only once ^^;;) but when I have any specific questions I'll probably turn to you :D

I hope some day I'll be able to take part in Tactic Battles too although it seems like a long way to go...

Thank you once again ^^ Have a nice day :D

I killed the thread.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-09-16 21:10:13 — Link

Thank you! Yes, Black seems to be the rarest of colors, that and the cat colorings. I finally bred a black bicolor, and a sooty owl- which means I now have all the colors :D But they don't have nice genes or stats, so this is my next goal.

^^ I don't even think I'm ready for the tactic battles! But I've been doing them, I haven't had a shot at the portal yet, but I've been gaining experience. Tactic battles are really are advanced because pets that have good genetic combinations seem to do best on the map- which can take a lot of time and work to breed. :)

You too! I look forward to seeing you around the forums! :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• garnetrising
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-19 10:01:28 — Link

Wanted to thank you for your lovely greeting on my intro thread. Also, my first pet was a white unicorn, too. She was a girl, though. But still, close enough. :P

• Galerane
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-21 23:48:46 — Link

Hi Drak, nice meeting you.  I'm new as well...though you know that.  :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla